SharpysSports

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brendan
eBay User
bitecollectablesau
COMC User
Sharpyssports
With only a couple of days till we hit 2016 it is probably time to think about the goals for next year. I hit my goals very early on this year so I have made goals that will take me longer to achieve.

So to put some values on it;
- Increase my PG collection to 700 different cards, currently at 452
- Keep my PG PC website updated with new purchases and new releases
- Purchase a PG signed Pacers jersey
- Purchase a signed PG ball

Would love to hear other goals for next year.

Last edited:
My goal is to try and find 5 more Faried rookie year cards. I only need 12 in total, so it's a task thats easier said than done!

Side goals:
* pickup any Bynum exquisite jumbo patches that show up (have 7/50 right now)
* nab any D'Angelo Russell base and inserts that look nice at good prices
* Find a T-Mac Spurs and Pistons auto
* Collect 08-09 UD Black

Last edited:
My Goal is to slow down and get quality over quantity numbered 25 or less and no more sticker autos and college stuff. My biggest chase is a Bill Russell auto onward and in a celtics uni and higher end product. Also a Drob eminence card would be nice :)
Just reading through my goals again. I will have to attack more quality PG cards to hit my goal but it will all be about quantity with regards to the Carter and MJ side PC goals.

This is the complete list of items I need from Aminu's 10-11 rookie season. If I could land any of these in 2016 I would consider that and achievement.

2010-11 Absolute Memorabilia Rookie Materials Prime Jumbo Basketball Signatures Spectrum #158 Al-Farouq Aminu /5
2010-11 Donruss Die Cuts Ruby #235 Al-Farouq Aminu /25
2010-11 Limited Freshmen Jumbo Jersey Numbers Prime Signatures #8 Al-Farouq Aminu JSY AU /10
2010-11 Panini Gold Standard Black Gold #220 Al-Farouq Aminu AU /1
2010-11 Playoff National Treasures Century Platinum #208 Al-Farouq Aminu JSY AU /5
2010-11 Playoff National Treasures Century Black Logoman #208 Al-Farouq Aminu JSY AU /1
2010-11 Prestige Bonus Shots Black #158 Al-Farouq Aminu /10
2010-11 Prestige Prestigious Picks Platinum #8 Al-Farouq Aminu /10
2010-11 Rookies and Stars Longevity Sapphire #143 Al-Farouq Aminu AU /1
2010-11 Timeless Treasures Platinum #108 Al-Farouq Aminu AU /1
2010-11 Timeless Treasures NBA Apprentice Materials Laundry Tags Signatures #8 Al-Farouq Aminu JSY AU/5
2010-11 Timeless Treasures NBA Apprentice Materials Laundry Tags NBA Logoman #8 Al-Farouq Aminu JSY /1
2010-11 Totally Certified Black Autographs #155 Al-Farouq Aminu JSY AU /1

Like most of you guys, really want to pick up anything James Ennis I am missing. Fortunately in one way there aren't many non 1/1's I need but they are near impossible to find. On the 1/1 front I nabbed a beast in the Immac Shabbaz/Ennis dual logoman/autos the other day . Couldn't have dreamt a better start to 2016! Good luck with everyone's goals

I am really conflicted in my Goals this year, Last year my goal was easy spend less money than the year before, I was out of control buying everything I saw and spending way above my realistic means, when I realized I could of paid cash for a brand new mid sized car I realized I had a problem:D!

I have decided quality is the key, I basically have stopped all sticker autos unless the Pic is amazing which 90% of cards all share the same Pic these days!

A couple of big cards I would love to land are:

One of the Eminence all star pic cards
2000-2001 Ultimate sigs #to 25
A couple of the Premium Rubies from the Orlando days
Another Penny game issued jersey

Good luck to everyone there are some great goals being chased and it will be great to see them accomplished=D>!

For me to try not to buy anything Panini as I am still waiting for my redemptions replacement. Already hassled them!!!
Max of 10 cards purchased for the year, no specific players, more towards cards that looks good to me.

Two weeks into 2016, and I've *possibly* acquired one of the biggest cards for my Reggie Evans PC. If all works out, I should have achieved my 2016 goal by the end of January.

Done!

Screenshot_2016-01-22-13-37-34_1.jpg

I'd like to add to my 05/06 Exquisite Base Gold /25 chase. Last year was not great, I think I got 5 after 19 the year before. But....this year has kicked off with a bang, just wait.

Big names I'd like to add this year.

Dirk
KG
TD
C Webb

:)

My goals are -

Find the Ben Wallace 2008-09 Bowman Superfractor

Collect all the gold base and base exquisite cards of Ben

Collect all the Topps and Bowman gold refractors of Ben

Finish my Totally Certified set of Ben

Get a few more 2006-07 Triple Threads of Ben

I'm looking for the usual 03-04 UD Exquisite Base Gold /25, Base Jerseys /25, and mainly the Base Patches /10 ($25 finders fee for anyone who can link me to one of those patches and i make a deal. (ANY PLAYER)

I'd also like to add a wade, mello, and bosh bgs 9.5 exquisite rpa's if the price is right.

Back
Top Bottom