Muzza

Back to Belmore
Real Name
Murray
eBay User
muzz456
COMC User
muzz456
Had a few boxes arrive yesterday. My kind of "souvenirs".;)

Another 2014 Elite box busted last night.

Nice autos - sigs 001.jpg Broncos hits are always sweet & the Matthews is an un-numbered Acetate.

Cool 2nd Down spinner - d&d 001.jpg

Good Clarity get - clarity 001.jpg

And the best of the rest - brees 001.jpg

Can someone give me the short version of how these Rewards work? Does this make up for only getting one Jersey card??

Also got two Prizm boxes to bust. Kids got these for me from Legacy Sportscards in Vegas (they only had one box of Elite left). Might bust them tonight.

:)

sigs 001.jpg

d&d 001.jpg

clarity 001.jpg

brees 001.jpg

Last edited:
I know Legacy w.sahara I think.
Damn long bus ride is all I remember.

That's the one.
They hired a car, drove from LA. Said it was way off the Strip, "no man's land".
I got a call at 3:30am when they got there to say they had no Elite, so I just blurted out Prizm as a replacement. Turns out they found one box of Elite.
If I go to the States I'll make sure I go to Tonawanda NY, first priority. ;)

Nice couple of autos. How goes your insert sets? I have been cherry picking on eBay (got some duplicates a seller on Twitter threw in) let me know if you have any doubles. Prizm looks good to break, got my jumbo case breaks results and want to break a box lol

I've got F2F#16 Matthews/Stafford, PTT#9 Holt/Austin & RC#140 Clowney #d/499.
Still got those base you needed plus now a whole lot more, so I'll check your list again and let you know tomorrow arvo.
I'll bust the Prizm boxes tomorrow and post the results.

Nice score on Clowney. Will chase up my insert doubles for you. I will double check my list. Not sure if I took off the 4 base I got out of loose packs when I did my school holiday dacardworld order. Hope you hit big in the prizm

Back
Top Bottom