2012 Select Eternity Series 2.

Finally. You are a smart cookie Jeff. =D>

Yes, Select are making sigs of players that are not in the first round.... There is another reason why they may have chosen these three players in particular. And this is not to say there is not more but these 3 have a connection in relation to what the product would normally have offered.

Hmm interesting....going to name sources Brad? :lol:

So there could potentially be up to 36 draft sigs? Hmm sounds familiar

Each of those 3 Players were that clubs first pick in last years draft.

Because the mojority of the picks were GWS, Im guessing there will be a draft pick signature for every club, with their first pick in last years draft?

Each of those 3 Players were that clubs first pick in last years draft.

Because the mojority of the picks were GWS, Im guessing there will be a draft pick signature for every club, with their first pick in last years draft?

:) That's a very good guess Cody.

Please tell me that there won't be a brownlow signature! I just forked out $350 for a brownlow prize card. I can only imagine what a signature will cost me.

Nice work detective Jefferson lol... :)

Haha thanks George.

Will be attending the Essendon Player Sponsor Cocktail night this coming Monday, so will ask all the rookies whether they've signed anything for Select ;)

Also, if anyone has any (serious) questions for the Essendon boys, I'd be more than happy to ask :thumbsup:

Riddle me this Batman, What do Rory Taggert, Brad Hill & Joel Hamling have in common?

2012_image-1.jpg

Tsk Tsk. Select have you been stealing ideas from someone else product?

im guessing ur talkin bout prospects does that mean theres gonna be the exact same cards as there was in prospects or is there gonna be a couple different?

Back
Top Bottom