2012/13 SEP box break complete

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Sean
eBay User
Arrived today, just need to wait until the weekend to bust them with my daughter.

Been trading/buying a few cards on here but really this is my first card purchase in 35 years.
From what Ive read I am expecting 1 but hoping for 3 big hits, probably be Sunday before I can post results. Looking forward to it and even a little excited, might have to bust a few packets of NRL tomorrow to compensate for the wait.
sep.JPG

Digga'z but I think it may have been the last box he had.
Michael was great, knew he was overseas when I ordered on the weekend but he got back to me Monday night, flicked him a email yesterday morning and even with the NRL box breaks yesterday he got them in the mail and they arrived today.

Card Zone have boxes and cases listed but they were a little dearer.

Just busted these with my daughter. She is a mad 6ers fan gave her half the box as a late birthday present.
Started off with a Aus rep first packet, and then the big hit with a Phil Hughes SS redemption 3rd pack, did well on the next 30 packs with another 8 Aus reps. 3rd last pack daughter pulled a Moises Henriques SS redemption and the very next packet a David Warner SSS redemption.
Talk about hitting the jackpot, could not get a better box for a 6ers supporter.

Full set of Heroes with 5 doubles and will need to check but I think 2 complete base sets.

Still away from home but will put up some pics when I get home Sunday

Still smiling today and still cant believe how luck we were with this box.
Hadn't even thought about a Hughes card, the plan was to try and trade any SS, SSS we pulled for sixers or thunder sigs for our PC's.
With what happened with Phil and the way it effected us all we are going to hold onto it and it will go in my PC.
Daughter wants the Henriques and Warner for her sixers PC.

Having said that neither of us are fussed about numbers, so if anyone wants a unredeemed card for their PC or to try and get them redeemed to number match we are willing to trade.

Unredeemed card for the same card redeemed and a few TnP golds from our want list will see the deal done.

sss.JPG

Back
Top Bottom