2007 Razor Poker Break Live!

I just went on Ebay.com the American one
I had a look at the 2007 Razor Poker Signature Series Boxes
They are going for 72-80 Us Dollars, which would be about 79-87 Australian Dollars, but the thing is that postage is always a bad thing, i had one quote from a seller at 35.55, USPS, big deal, it still shouldn't be that much, i will still be looking into getting a few boxes 2-3 of these cards, as they look fantastic, and am really starting to get into Poker.

I see you are trying to get rid of all the Poker cards, could you please tell us what you manage to sell, and what you don't manage to sell and how much for if that isn't a problem, thanks Stormer :)

There are seriously cards with autos of poker players? What for?! How much did the pack cost and do people actually want to buy cards off you, like do they have a value?

There are seriously cards with autos of poker players? What for?! How much did the pack cost and do people actually want to buy cards off you, like do they have a value?

There are cards for everything so of course there are cards for poker players and yes there is a market for them, but as its a niche market its not very big, mostly US buyers :thumbsup:

I'm very happy with my cards from storm

Poker is Huge is the U.S and Europe and is becoming ever more popular in Australia aswell.

Back
Top Bottom