2 X Topps UFC Round 2 boxes broke tonite!!!!

LeRoy

NBA and UFC Collector
Real Name
LeRoy
eBay User
signaturekicksaus
hey guys finally got my hands on 2 lovely boxes of Topps UFC Round 2 so itching to crank em!!!! HUGE shout out to Seigeandspike for hooking me up while he was at work today:D:thumbsup::worthy:
will bust both boxes when i get home from dinner around 6.30-7pm Perth time
wish me luck!!!!:v:

thanks guys! just got home so gonna break the first box real quick and post the hits:)
has any group 1 autos been pulled from this case yet?

good luck mate hope u pull something big! if u get a mat relic of stpierre, guida or miller unnumbered i got dibs if u sell :)

From memory i dont think so, I know a Red Ink got pulled, it was either Carwin or Gonzaga. But i could be wrong.

OK...1st box down and very happy already:D
here's the hits...will post up inserts and parallels after the bust along with scans

Mat Relics:
Chuck Liddell 1 clr (blue):)
Diego Sanchez 1 clr (blue)

Auto's:
Mike Ciesnolevicz
Bruce Buffer

and.....

BJ PENN!!!!!!:worthy:

img088.jpg

just looked at one of the packs and the guida and millers relics r group A 1:3,750 packs!!!! thats bananas hahaha

Why do u think i put dibs on :p

Yer eggshen Carwin was the red ink pulled and i think the box u where short an auto was the penn in this box lol

WOW!...box 2 has been opened:) this one was even better:woot:
here's the hits:

Mat Relics:
Forrest Griffin 2 clr (black/ blue):D
Frank Mir BLACK Parallel /88 1 clr (red):D

Auto's:

CB Dollaway
Jim Miller

and....

The Ultimate Fighter Foto Auto David Faulkner (Team UK) on card

ahhh and i pulled a 4TH AUTO WHICH WAS.......

Another BJ PENN!!!!!!!:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

img089.jpg

yep i was tripping out even though i pulled 3 autos already...scanning up now!

one thing with the boxes ive noticed they are very inconsistent. Is one of the penns up for grabs?

yeah that 2nd box was wierd...1st 2 packs on top were the Miller and Dollaway autos and the relics were like packs 4 and 5...the Faulkner was a huge surprise about half way thru and the 2nd Penn was the 2nd last pack;)
yeah one of them will be up for grabs for the right price or trade...

Back
Top Bottom