2 Boxes of UFC Live

Here it is :)

1q6cd0.jpg
ed7qx.jpg

Cant tell you how relieved i am after pulling that Dual Auto. I thought i was gonna end up with 4 crappy autos. Also really really happy with the 4 relics i got, Overall im pretty stoked with the 2 boxes. Wouldve been nice to get a couple more /88 cards or even a /8 but what can you do.

Anyway heres the rest of the box:

Rest of Pack 14:

Eliot Marshal
Thiago Tavares
Shane Carwin
Wanderlei Silva
Paul Kelly
Denis Kang
Octagon of Honor: Evan Tanner

Pack 15:

Karo Parisyan
Mark Coleman
Marvin Eastman
Diego Sanchez
Stefan Struve
Evan Dunham
Silver: Jonathon Goulet
Poster: UFC 60

Pack 16:

Bruce Buffer
Jim Miller
Randy Couture
Sean Sherk
Gabriel Gonzaga
Kenny Florian
Gold: Ryo Chonan
Photo Finish: Jason Macdonald

well it will be interesting to see what the rest of sieges case contains a dual auto and a red ink have gone how many more good hits will it have

Yeah i think it will have atleast a few really nice cards left in it. Maybe not red inks or dual autos. But maybe a blue auto of a top fighter or a 1/8 or 1/1, There would also be a few TUF autos in there, Maybe someone will pull a Kimbo.

Nice boxes mate.

I really want that dual, love mir and couture. If I win this poker tournament im currently playing ill buy it and you can put the money towards machida and anderson lol

ahah. Well i am definitely open to any offers for it. I am not a fan of Mir at all and although i appreciate Couture and what hes done, hes definitely not one of my faves.

basically anything is up for trade, except for some of the bloodlines and poster cards and some of the relics. I don't plan on collecting the base set or some of the insert sets.

I'll post inmore detail what I want/need when I get home from work

the last mir couture i saw went for $270us i was pissed i missed the end or i would have bid for sure.
eggsheen can u check the trade section for commons i need and pm me what u can help with? i can swap for some mat relics i have spare?

Welcome back Payney!!
It is good having you on here (Ozcards) please try not to do anything to get kicked off.
That would suck :(

I think Bdean was just trying to say that it would be hard to beat the dual auto relic.
The cases seem pretty random.... watch some breaks on buymmacards or youtube to see. This case is doing well so far, with the dual auto and a red Carwin auto out of the first 4 boxes :)

Back
Top Bottom