2 boxes of elite - absolute joke

whiteyismc

OzCardTrader
Real Name
matt
Got two boxes of elite off a well known ebayer seller, arrived today and this was all that was in them, nothing numbered not even a mojo, both boxes were completely sealed. $375 bucks for nothing, thanks alot TLA!!!
IMG_20200821_153541.jpg

I don,t want to know who you brought them from,but that stinks.This year i have watched every break Diggaz/Michael has done and not one bad box.He looks like the way to go.

From past experience I KNOW eBay sellers footycardsmania and ontrend_express only deal with newsagent stock so I avoid them like the plague. You almost certainly won't get a Ruby and it's pot luck on anything else.

I know what you are felling right now, having been caught out like that.

The thing is - talking hobby wise/keeping the hobby alive - it shouldn't matter who I buy my boxes from and there shouldnt be this "newsagents stock" issue. I should be able to spend $375 on two boxes anywhere and have the same chance as buying from a TLA dealer. It's hell disappointing and is not good for the hobby.

Sorry to see that mate. The collation issues of this set are ridiculous. If there is 840 boxes (84 cases) with out any mojos in them they should never have all been clumped together. I was told by a dealer that cases 1-60 were Priority even though the priority boxes I got had no Priority stickers on them.
I wouldn’t be surprised if the last 84 cases are the dog sh*t cases. I without a doubt am sure TLA have a good idea what is in each case.

Last edited:
The thing is - talking hobby wise/keeping the hobby alive - it shouldn't matter who I buy my boxes from and there shouldnt be this "newsagents stock" issue. I should be able to spend $375 on two boxes anywhere and have the same chance as buying from a TLA dealer. It's hell disappointing and is not good for the hobby.
What happened to you is the reason people dump cards on ebay.You work hard for your money,and when a new release comes out you buy boxes,hopeing to get some sort of reasonable insert.I don,t blame anyone for dumping cards on ebay.If you can get something back for the money you spent,so be it.I really feel for you,this has happened to me many times.And it will continue to happen untill they get the distribution right in the boxes.Sorry for my rant.

There's a difference between dumping individual cards on eBay (that's fine because a buyer knows what they are getting), selling stuff that you know is unlikely to have the advertised ratios or worse, selling sealed box case remnants after securing the case hit(s) (searched case remnants). The latter is the main reason there are very few sellers I would buy a loose sealed box from. There is no way in h*ll I would but a loose pack off eBay!

I totally agree with Matt though, there should not be "newsagent stock" to have to worry about. Either increase the number of rubies (and case cards) or reduce the number of cases so that the rations on the packs are actually correct (or at least 99% correct).

Back
Top Bottom