2 Boxes of Black gold 15/16 from Santa.

Glennmc

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Glenn Mcewen
eBay User
glenn2677
Opened 2 boxes of Black Gold 15/16 from santa,love the cards,really nice in hand,not bad overall.

Base cards.
IMG_0888.JPG

Rookie jersey/Autos
IMG_0890.JPG

Golden jams
IMG_0891.JPG

Massive materials
IMG_0892.JPG

Black gold signatures
IMG_0893.JPG

Case hit team emblems, nice and super thick cards.
IMG_0894.JPG

Finished off with a KAT.
IMG_0896.JPG

Thanks santa.

Nice hit with the KAT. I would have been all over that Exum as well if I did not already have it.

Yeah they are very nice,have really gotten into them and the Gold standard at the moment,new gold standard are released today.don't get much love from collectors though, looking forward to the new 16/17 series.
2011-12 Gold Standard was the first product I bought coming back into the hobby. I still remember hitting the Serge Ibaka Black Gold Prime, Ty Lawson Bullion Tags and a Kobe 14K Autographs. Still kicking myself for selling the Kobe but got good money for the Serge ($100) and the Lawson ($375).

Didn't know the new one was being released today. Might have to look at getting a box!

2011-12 Gold Standard was the first product I bought coming back into the hobby. I still remember hitting the Serge Ibaka Black Gold Prime, Ty Lawson Bullion Tags and a Kobe 14K Autographs. Still kicking myself for selling the Kobe but got good money for the Serge ($100) and the Lawson ($375).

Didn't know the new one was being released today. Might have to look at getting a box!
Just had a look on The website been put back to release on Friday now.

Back
Top Bottom