1x Box Sage Hit

Yup, RGIII he hit so far (by far ;)) , although I could prob start an Orson Charles PC out of my 2012 product..... hopefully at least one big one left (and an Ellison ;)) .... Would like a classic QB auto like Montana, Young, Elway, etc out of the last box of Legends...

The blasters was either a memorabilia or an auto but I'd say its slightly weighted in the jersey's favour (just ever so slightly :D)

Yeah, I've never done any good with blasters either...usually the hits are few and far between and when you do get one they're a plain white jersey or something !

Good luck with the rest !

Yup, RGIII he hit so far (by far ;)) , although I could prob start an Orson Charles PC out of my 2012 product..... hopefully at least one big one left (and an Ellison ;)) .... Would like a classic QB auto like Montana, Young, Elway, etc out of the last box of Legends...

The blasters was either a memorabilia or an auto but I'd say its slightly weighted in the jersey's favour (just ever so slightly :D)

I thought they were just a jersey. To be a memorbilia or auto and you have only got all mem sucks! Good luck with the legends pulling a nice sweet auto. Oh and some more Ellison or Howie Long :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom