1997 Signed Super League Grand Final Ball

sharkies4eva

GO COUNTRY!!!!
Real Name
Curtis
eBay User
sharkies4eva
Hi everyone
Haven't posted anything on here for a while so I thought I would share this. Got this last year off my partner's boss, was very stoked as I don't have anything like this in my collection and even though we lost the game, I really like this piece. Just wondering if anyone might know if this is game used or not, my partners boss didn't get any details off the seller other than the fact he bought it at a charity auction for around $1000 and he was just after a quick sale. Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance. The ball doesn't have all the signatures for both teams but there are some great signatures on there.
IMG_7028[1].JPG
IMG_7029[1].JPG
IMG_7034[1].JPG
IMG_7031[1].JPG

Hi everyone
Haven't posted anything on here for a while so I thought I would share this. Got this last year off my partner's boss, was very stoked as I don't have anything like this in my collection and even though we lost the game, I really like this piece. Just wondering if anyone might know if this is game used or not, my partners boss didn't get any details off the seller other than the fact he bought it at a charity auction for around $1000 and he was just after a quick sale. Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance. The ball doesn't have all the signatures for both teams but there are some great signatures on there.
IMG_7028[1].JPG
IMG_7029[1].JPG
IMG_7034[1].JPG
IMG_7031[1].JPG

I went to that game and actually cheered for the Sharks as the mate I went with was a Sharks tragic. I was also a fan of ET and Matt Rogers.

Back
Top Bottom