1997-98 SPx Grand Finale

Essellohbeebeewhy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
Does anyone have one of these? Its the last one im chasing for the 6, but i've never seen one. Anyone know what they look like?

These are the cards below:

1997-98 SPx Gold.jpg

1997-98 SPx Gold.jpg

That would look sweet when you get them together. These days #/50 is nothing, but getting those old ones /50......they are soooooo hard to pick up and soooo costly too.

does anyone else on here have the grand finale? you got one ersk? i think they'd be costly too even though they're numbered to 50, might have to start looking for boxes to try and pull a couple!

I'm gonna bump this old thing I stumbled on. Would love a D. Rob.

I think you're right, might be better of busting some boxes of the stuff.

the d!ckhead who made this thread should have brought the grand finale he came across about 4 months after he made this thread for 180 bucks but instead he was a jew and let it slide...not so great are you you fricken idiot!!

I've managed to track down a Glove (only one i've ever heard of) but its in a big 90's insert set collectors PC. fml!

An Antonio Daniels and a Van Horn were on ebay for about 24 hrs before someone must've done a deal off ebay. When those guys are moved on so quickly you know it's a highly chased set.

Back
Top Bottom