1995 Futera Shane Warne Hat Trick Card sample card,

Hi,
Difficult one to come across.
I think the Futera Bible states that around 10 were produced. There may well be a few more than that around but still a rare card to find!
If you find 2 then I'll have one from you!!
Good luck!
Cheers
Al

Hi,
I think the Futera Bible states that around 10 were produced. There may well be a few more than that around but still a rare card to find!
Good luck!
Cheers
Al

Howdy Al, the print number on this card is correct, only 10 or less exists.

Hi,
Good luck!
Cheers
Al
Thanks for that, cheers Mark,

Difficult to put a price on as there is very little to compare it against.
Senna Tribute Sample $50-$100
Brian Lara 375 Sample $50-$100
Maybe the Warne Hat trick card would be of similar value or just whatever you would be happy to spend!
Cheers
Al

Maybe the Warne Hat trick card would be of similar value or just whatever you would be happy to spend!
Cheers
Al
Thanks for that, cheers Mark,

How many of these sample cards were produced!

E811C607-B177-4536-9B86-04B1CC5C1426.jpeg
D006F652-C2B4-4B1C-8EA3-02BDB4430FD4.jpeg

Morning!
200 'Sample' Elite XI sets were apparently produced.
According to the Futera Bible the Greg Chappell and Dennis Lillee sample cards were mistakenly added in to packs which makes these cards more difficult to find.
I'm not to sure on 200 being produced as you don't see these too often!
Cheers
Al

Cheers
Al

Hello

The bible says there were only 13 of the Lara SAMPLE cards produced - altho there were obviously more than that that made it out into the world after Futera went belly up.

Yes - difficult to price the SAMPLE cards. The Decider set SAMPLE cards only surfaced in the last year or so years after the set came out. Do you think they were legit ? as in... made way back when the set was released ?

Cheers
John

It's a book/catalogue called the 'Futera Files'.
It contains a lot of information that was available at the time of print on all cards produced by Futera.
Well worth having a copy!
Cheers
Al

Last edited:
Hello

The bible says there were only 13 of the Lara SAMPLE cards produced - altho there were obviously more than that that made it out into the world after Futera went belly up.

Yes - difficult to price the SAMPLE cards. The Decider set SAMPLE cards only surfaced in the last year or so years after the set came out. Do you think they were legit ? as in... made way back when the set was released ?

Cheers
John
makes you wonder, somebody must have an idea, people that worked there maybe, cheers Mark,

Not sure what a gold signature is, I mean the futera hatrick card 1995/6 150 where signed, and 2250 where unsigned, all in packets, I have been told there was also about 13 sample cards, I have never seen this myself, so I can only rely on other members that are more aware than myself, thanks Mark. refer to this link for information.

This is the message from Al.

Hi,
Good luck!
Cheers
Al

Last edited:
Not sure what a gold signature is, I mean the futera hatrick card 1995/6 150 where signed, and 2250 where unsigned, all in packets, I have been told there was also about 13 sample cards, I have never seen this myself, so I can only rely on other members that are more aware than myself, thanks Mark. refer to this link for information.
Thanks for your help

Back
Top Bottom