1994 Rugby League Official Cards Album

Chapman90

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Alan
Hi everyone,

A few years ago I was given a 1994 Rugby League Official Collector Cards Album with complete set and I wanted to know what it would be roughly worth.

The set includes:

- official folder

SERIES 1: (220 cards)

- 16 Hometown Heroes
- John Simon redemption card
- John Macarthur and Craig Makepeace dynamic duos
- 5 "gold cards" (Stuart, Steve Walters, Mackay, Coyne, Kerrod Walters)
- All Series 1 Teams
- 17 Legends cards
- 9 Rookie Cards
- 18 Conflict cards

SERIES 2: (220 cards)

- 10 Top 10 Supporters choice cards
- A " NSW RL" and "ARL" card
- All Series 2 teams
- 18 dream team cards
- 9 Mal Meninga cards
- 18 Best of Blues + 18 Maroons cards
- 9 SOO Superstars cards
- 18 10 year cards
- 9 Try cards
- Preview cards (warriors, crushers, cowboys, reds)
- A " NSW RL" and "ARL" + checklist cards

There is also the following:

- 1993 series Potter and Terp cards
- The 94 Master Ricky Stuart card x2
- Best forward, back, scorer, captain and rookie for each team
-18 International cards
- 10 season highlights
- 5 captains choice (see through cards)

Hello mate.

The market is shot at present and despite their age, Dynamic were mass produced with a few dodgy goings on behind the scenes. In saying that, you have some nice cards and below is a very approximate appraisal.

Things to consider are card condition as Dynamic used quite thin stock and these are really only worth what someone is willing to pay.

Series 1

Official folder $50
Base $20-$25
Hometown Heroes set $100
Dynamic Duo $8-$10
Gold cards $8-$10 each
**The Legends, Rookies and Conflict cards are all subsets within that base set of 200 cards.**
The John Simon redemption would have been from the Playmakers set (95 series 2) and as the card can longer be redeemed, you might get $5-$10 if you are very lucky.

Series 2

Base $20
Supporters Choice $5-$10ea
**All other cards you have mentioned are again subsets in the base set. Individually you might get more for example, the set of 9 Mal tributes cards could get $5 or even $10.

Masters set (94 series) 3)

Base $15-$20
Captains Choice $5-$8 each.

If you are looking to sell, your best bet might be to consider splitting into team lots as there are very few collectors around these days who want a bulk lot like this unless it is cheap.

Good luck

Last edited:
Thanks Brendan_B. That information is great as I am not a collector at all and they literally fell into my lap. I will eventually be looking to sell but Im in no rush. Thanks heaps.

Hello mate.

The market is shot at present and despite their age, Dynamic were mass produced with a few dodgy goings on behind the scenes. In saying that, you have some nice cards and below is a very approximate appraisal.

Things to consider are card condition as Dynamic used quite thin stock and these are really only worth what someone is willing to pay.

Series 1

Official folder $50
Base $20-$25
Hometown Heroes set $100
Dynamic Duo $8-$10
Gold cards $8-$10 each
**The Legends, Rookies and Conflict cards are all subsets within that base set of 200 cards.**
The John Simon redemption would have been from the Playmakers set (95 series 2) and as the card can longer be redeemed, you might get $5-$10 if you are very lucky.

Series 2

Base $20
Supporters Choice $5-$10ea
**All other cards you have mentioned are again subsets in the base set. Individually you might get more for example, the set of 9 Mal tributes cards could get $5 or even $10.

Masters set (94 series) 3)

Base $15-$20
Captains Choice $5-$8 each.

If you are looking to sell, your best bet might be to consider splitting into team lots as there are very few collectors around these days who want a bulk lot like this unless it is cheap.

Good luck
Right on Brendan, could not agree with you more.
It is such a shame that there is so much of it out there.

Back
Top Bottom