1981-82 Scanlens & 1994-95 Futera needed

coldbyfletch

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
Updated 17/11/18
Hi everyone - I'm finally getting back into collecting after 20 years so looking to finish off a couple of sets that have sat uncompleted for a while.

Looking for the following cards from the 1981-82 Scanlens cricket (green background);
#'38 & England Checklist

I've got a few spares in either set so happy to trade or purchase for the right price. I'm in NZ so prefer to try and get as many at once to save on shipping.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Will have to check but fairly sure I still have #7 & 50, still chasing #6,8,15,54,65,71 if you have them spare

bump - still looking for 1981-82 Scanlens cricket (green background);
#'s 4, 8, 14, 17, 25, 28, 38, 50, 80. I have some spares so happy to swap or else purchase if the price is right.

Thanks!

Are you still looking for the Scanlens 1981-82 cards? There are two versions of this set by the way, with the background image on the back slightly different in the NZ vs Aus set. Not sure which ones I have spare, but I can certainly help you with the ones you've listed - unsigned versions of course.

Are you still looking for the Scanlens 1981-82 cards? There are two versions of this set by the way, with the background image on the back slightly different in the NZ vs Aus set. Not sure which ones I have spare, but I can certainly help you with the ones you've listed - unsigned versions of course.

Hey - yeah still searching for these cards thanks! I didn't realise there were two versions of this set, I'll have to check which ones I have but happy just to get a complete set with either version at this stage. Let me know which ones you have and how much you want for them or if you want to trade, I've got a few spares

I don't need anything in return. I've got all the ones you've asked for except for 38. Just PM me your address and I'll post these out to you.

Back
Top Bottom