19/20 Mosaic Basketball

Got my 5 cellos in the mail from EB today.

I went into a store just to check if they had any for general sale, didn't see anything.

I was lucky enough to get an unhealthy number of boxes. Blasters and Cello boxes. Busted half of them and planning to sell the rest. The cards were amazing.. best breaks I've ever done. I'm not much of a collector and mostly just collect low-end autos. If you're mostly after autos like me I wouldn't bother. But if you're just after some awesome looking cards they're pretty damn good. Way better than prizm and the cards seem to come out in better condition without the lines and dings prizm seems to have.

I thought about it and decided to sell mine to help pay for my next COMC + @ShipMyCards shipments. The hype is too high right now not to take advantage and would rather use the $$ to keep building my PC.
I did the same received mine, but was offered a nice sum by a co-worker who could not obtain any
sold them on...and made a pretty penny by doing so.
(still hold a little dredd, there could of been something spec in those packs)

You did the right thing. I made the mistake of opening half of mine and now I feel terrible about selling them!

i wanted to break them, but the offer was to tempting to resist.
I find it hard to roll the dice on a chance / when i can just invest the $ on a card i really want.
plus 20' prizm baseball is out, so extra $ for that.

people love presenting them in there collections.
got a mate who has around 15 AFL box's all open just with a top layer of packs on top (so that it looks like a open box with loose packs for sale)
all lined up on shelves to look like a card store
got to say.. a bit weird but it looks pretty cool and he loves looking at it.

Got the call from eb earlier my 30 packs are in. Gonna pick them up later in the week - mebbe even tomorrow if the "chauffeur" says yes after (or before) our trip to majura Park. The chauffeur is my mother who now resides with me temporarily. Lol

I thought about it and decided to sell mine to help pay for my next COMC + @ShipMyCards shipments. The hype is too high right now not to take advantage and would rather use the $$ to keep building my PC.
Personal choice.....your money, you can do whatever you like! I would sell it too, I could have got more from selling my opened packs.

Back
Top Bottom