18/19 Status box

drobfan8

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ben
Been picking up some singles off ebay and COMC and figured stuff it, so I grabbed a box and have another on the way to see what they're like in hand.

Never thought I'd be busting Panini this often, but hey, the Luka and Zion era is here.

20200813_165527.jpg

Ok I feel like I need to report a robery 😋

Not a good box at all.

Base is a little bland but I actually like it this way, save the foil for the inserts.

I actually beat the odds. Box says 4 Rookies and 3 Parallels.

Got 6 Rookies and 3 Paralles (although I thought they were inserts.

Rookies were
Sexton 😊
Keita Bates-Diop
Johnathan Williams
Mikal Bridges
Broekhoff 😍
Watanabe

Factions Pelicans

Prominence
D. Ayton 🤩
Shamet 😊

I will say, I am stoked I grabbed a Luka Green and a base Luka and Trae as well as Lonnie.

The Rookies are really nice and I can't wait to see if I can do better in the 40 card Blue Blaster. 🙏

Thanks for looking.

I am chasing any big name player Pursuits, Aspirations and the Status Parallels please.

Also chasing Lonnie, Trae and Luka from this 😊

Pics below
20200813_171145.jpg
20200813_171255.jpg
20200813_171313.jpg
20200813_171213.jpg
20200813_171239.jpg

Last edited:
Need to report a robbery 😂

good to Open up some Boxes sometimes and not just get singles all the time though isn’t it!

Man you're so right. The 2 boxes cost me roughly $180usd and I could have grabbed N awesome single or 2 for that, but it's just nowhere near as fun.

Here's hoping the 40 card blue box gives me something decent.

I’m gonna be so annoyed if my chronicles preorder gets reduced or cut. Guarantee I was one of the first ones in to the preorder and I didn’t go over the site limits they set under fake names so I should be able to get some!

Back
Top Bottom