17/18 TnP Signatures

daverybird

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Danny
eBay User
daverybird
FE0B1EDA-AF73-44D5-AB1D-D741B3A813EF.jpeg C8864F1C-CFF4-46A8-8AC5-67F8D5D28D36.jpeg

I don’t know if this is just me setting my standards to high but I’m not overally happy about this.

Firstly, receiving the signature card back from tap n play by standard mail with a $1 stamp isn’t good enough. People pay good money to get some of these redemptions and we all know how reliable Australia post are..

Secondly, the quality of the signature. It looks like it’s going to fade because the signature is so thin.

But on a positive note, I do like how on the back of the signature card the card number is actually printed on the card and not with a pen.

Am I being to picky?
What’s your thoughts??

Have to say that the quality of that signature is terrible..... I think its more to do with the laminate that goes over the top of the card after printing not being right.

I know that Tap N Play use the right pens but you have to check these things before you get the cards signed otherwise you end up with what could be a sensational card having a sub par signature.

Personally, I would request a replacement.

Cheers
Matt

FE0B1EDA-AF73-44D5-AB1D-D741B3A813EF.jpeg C8864F1C-CFF4-46A8-8AC5-67F8D5D28D36.jpeg

I don’t know if this is just me setting my standards to high but I’m not overally happy about this.

Firstly, receiving the signature card back from tap n play by standard mail with a $1 stamp isn’t good enough. People pay good money to get some of these redemptions and we all know how reliable Australia post are..

Secondly, the quality of the signature. It looks like it’s going to fade because the signature is so thin.

But on a positive note, I do like how on the back of the signature card the card number is actually printed on the card and not with a pen.

Am I being to picky?
What’s your thoughts??
What number /100 did you get?

Another positive, is Sam's signature is quality and shows she cares for her fans.

Have to say that the quality of that signature is terrible..... I think its more to do with the laminate that goes over the top of the card after printing not being right.

I know that Tap N Play use the right pens but you have to check these things before you get the cards signed otherwise you end up with what could be a sensational card having a sub par signature.

Personally, I would request a replacement.

Cheers
Matt

Wouldn’t they all be the same kind of quality though because of the laminate on the card.. Therefore, is it worth asking for a replacement?

Wouldn’t they all be the same kind of quality though because of the laminate on the card.. Therefore, is it worth asking for a replacement?

After having a chat with them today, I believe all are like this so a replacement may not be the best method....

WOW $200 a pop for that!

I was interested in one but was going to wait until someone did a mail day to see the quality of the signature (being TNP we all know how much they care about quality and their cu$tomer$ :rolleyes:). It's a good thing I didn't, cos I would be fuming! Padded envelopes, I remember telling Neil years ago to do this....... ah well.

Another positive, you did end up with a Darly Somers postage stamp.

WOW $200 a pop for that!

I was interested in one but was going to wait until someone did a mail day to see the quality of the signature (being TNP we all know how much they care about quality and their cu$tomer$ :rolleyes:). It's a good thing I didn't, cos I would be fuming! Padded envelopes, I remember telling Neil years ago to do this....... ah well.

Another positive, you did end up with a Darly Somers postage stamp.

I was actually shocked when I found it like that in my mailbox. Previously the postie used to come up to the door and I had to sign for it. It was in a padded envelope as well. But this is poor. Oh well, have to save my penny’s and chase the Ninkovic card now.

Danny, I've been a public and private advocate of Tap N Play for a long time - probably to the detriment of my reputation (whatever that's worth! :)).

However, in this case I think you have every right to be incredibly upset at the quality of the Sam Kerr signature card. As a "finished product" I don't think it's acceptable to sell that to a customer. Unfortunately it raises questions over quality control - sadly not for the first time.

As the only licensee for cricket, netball and football in Australia I think as collectors we NEED Tap N Play to achieve a standard of excellence in the areas of concept/post-production/quality control and customer service. Having the monopoly does not exclude a business from attempting to achieve maximum customer satisfaction. Plenty of businesses have gone under or been phased out due to failings in the aforementioned areas.

I was actually shocked when I found it like that in my mailbox. Previously the postie used to come up to the door and I had to sign for it. It was in a padded envelope as well. But this is poor. Oh well, have to save my penny’s and chase the Ninkovic card now.

As you should be, good money spent and the last thing you need is the card to be damaged due to carelessness. The Ninkovic seems to have the same issues:

db563fc6-f503-4f6f-902a-908bc2a65f34-jpeg.235455

My Sam Kerr signature card arrived. Very poor quality signature. It seems like it was signed in biro pen. Is there anything we can do under consumer law - argue the product is faulty?

5DEF37D0-DBE5-4041-8EB7-F679BD2A0C73.jpeg

Robert, I think you should be as disappointed and angry as Danny. It’s looks like the result of a card that’s been facing direct sunlight for the last ten years to be honest. I don’t quite understand HOW the finished product can be deemed as being in an “acceptable” condition by the people selling it. Crikey, could you imagine what would happen on this forum if one of us attempted to sell the card as a “mint condition” signature card?

Any official re seller of TNP selling that Kerr signature card for anywhere above $50 is a rip off merchant.

Mine came out the same way...

My santalab is really good though...must have used different coating on the cards

32F48FC1-DBCB-4A1E-95EA-52AC3C599FAC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom