1 Case of Heroes Vol 2

yeah im thinking about picking up a box or 2, or possible a case of marvel masterpieces, but so many cards I want atm, NRL Case $1800, Benchwarmer 2008 Signature Case $1000, Marvel Masterpieces, Batman Archives, AFL Case (possibly, looks like a great series but $1800 is a lot of money for a sport I dont follow :p)

Also looking at some of the older Benchwarmer cases, usually under $500 :thumbsup:

So will have to wait and see what I decide to go with, but Heroes just isnt worth the $$

Also do u know what a case of the batman archives will cost? Also where did u pick up heroes for only $300 delivered, thats a pretty good price?

Im glad archives got pushed back a bit. Id have to guess between 600 - 750 for a case since its a 12 box case. Which is prob good money since its a Rittenhouse release. Battlestar Galactica 3 got great reviews from people.

Yeah, if its cheap enough i still might go another Heroes 2, i love a gamble :p

Solarfly, he had 2 lots of 4 or 6 cases listed at $240.00, i sent a offer of $220 and he replied with $230 so i took that and shipping was $60 something.

I got my eye on this one TOPPS HEROES VOLUME 2 FACTORY SEALED 8 BOX HOBBY CASE - eBay (item 280252178938 end time Aug-08-08 11:24:26 PDT) and was think of trying an offer of $240 or $250.

If you think about getting some boxes of MM2 let me know, or if you want id be up for a case share. Prices for it are pretty decent atm. I think i got a quote for $650 shipped off someone, not sure if that would still be valid.

I think the AFL appears to have best return for money, but that could just be the rush before everything settles down. Might watch the NRL listings and see how they go.

already sold? nice, i think i might list mine tomorrow morning from series 1, some great sketches that I should be able to get some $$ for, including the pence sketch of claire I have from series 1 :D

contempleted a 99c start but the last Nikki one listed bombed for $175.00 and she usually sells pretty good.

Do you still have all your sketches from V1 The katie Cook & Hiro Staggs (FN Fantastic card, would be in my top 3 Hiro cards ive seen along with a Leah Mangue Return Card and a Duron or Chandler...forget who Return with YATAAA on it) would love to see one of him yelling out Flying Man

You should get great prices on most of those. You going to BIN/BO or 99c list.

Id BIN/BO your 3 premium ones, i think that Staggs will do better than the Claire, but just my opinion.

yeah gunna BIN/BO with all of them, SP was gunna put up at $499 dont think I would accept anything below $350 tbh, if I cant get that much for it, ill hold onto it, as I really like the card, the cat staggs one was going to put up for $299 and the katie cook $199, dont expect to get that high for them, but you never know and hopefully ill get some descent offers :thumbsup:

Molinelli, thats who did the other Hiro i liked.

Molinelli.jpg

and the Mangue

LeahMangue.jpg

Same lucky bugger has them both.

yeah gunna BIN/BO with all of them, SP was gunna put up at $499 dont think I would accept anything below $350 tbh, if I cant get that much for it, ill hold onto it, as I really like the card, the cat staggs one was going to put up for $299 and the katie cook $199, dont expect to get that high for them, but you never know and hopefully ill get some descent offers :thumbsup:

Yeah good prices to be had on those 3. $300 - $400 for that Pence is good price since its one of the unique styles he did on vol1.

Id like to think the Staggs would get snapped up quick smart for that price, not sure how many he did though.

Cook always gets good prices too

Will def keep my eyes open to see how they go :thumbsup:

Is the sig on it the same as the Noah sketch, which is Jeremy or Jerome Booth i think.

If its different id pop it on Scoundrel forums, they can tell you quicksmart.

*edit* Has a closer look, way different lol. Hmm not too sure who that is.

these are the cards I need to complete my set:

HOLOGRAPHIC CARDS:

HF28 - ALAN TONGUE
HF42 - GREG BIRD
HF43 - MITCH BROWN
HF45 - PAUL GALLEN
HF50 - LUKE DOUGLAS
HF52 - SCOTT PRINCE
HF53 - LUKE BAILEY
HF55 - NATHAN FRIEND
HF62 - JOSH LEWIS
HF90 - AAM MACDOUGALL
HF119 - FUIFUI MOIMOI
HF147 - CHASE STANLEY
HF163 - ANTHONY MINICHELLO
HF164 - NATE MYLES

SIGNATURE CARDS:

FS1 - DARREN LOCKYER
FS5 - RENI MAITUA
FS15 - MAT ROGERS
FS18 - BRENT KITE
FS20 - COOPER CRONK
FS23 - ADAM MACDOUGALL
FS30 - FELETI MATEO
FS37 - JOHN SUTTON
FS42 - AMOS ROBERTS
FS43 - STEVE PRICE
FS48 - TANIELA TUIAKI

SKETCH CARDS:

SK1 - SAM THAIDAY
SK3 - ANDREW RYAN
SK12 - ADAM CUTHBERTSON
SK14 - ISRAEL FOLAU
SK15 - KURT GIDLEY
SK23 - JASON RYLES
SK28 - SETAIMATA SA

Some very cool cards there guys....I have only just got into Heroes but I don't know a lot about the cards.

Why do the Scketch cards go for so much?
Cheers

Some very cool cards there guys....I have only just got into Heroes but I don't know a lot about the cards.

Why do the Scketch cards go for so much?
Cheers

Aren't the sketch cards original sketches? Not prints, actual drawings on the card. I think that is why the sell for a premium.

Aren't the sketch cards original sketches? Not prints, actual drawings on the card. I think that is why the sell for a premium.

Yep, most of the artists only did around 200 each, dan cooney did about 1000 and a lot of them are fairly average quality and are extremely similar, hence the reason they dont sell for too much, but if you pick up a sean pence, its worth at least $200+ katie cook is also fairly popular as well :) and the full color sketches are worth $$ due to the majority of the cards being just your standard black and white (or blue and black/white as it is with Heroes 2)

Back
Top Bottom