08/09 skybox x3 hobby boxes results...disappointing to say the least...

araiee

Lebron, Kobe and Westbrook!!!
Real Name
Aram
eBay User
relstar3127
hi all bought these 3 boxes of 08/09 skybox hobby yesterday while i was at the swap meet at south melbourne, have to say pretty disapponted with the hits, only got one pmg red and was missing a hit also from a box, plus 3 absolute no name autos!
oh well...here are the results:

P1010001_01.jpg

P1010002_01.jpg

P1010003_01.jpg

P1010004_01.jpg

P1010005_01.jpg

P1010006_01.jpg

P1010007_01.jpg

P1010008_01.jpg

not the best aram. but i'd say above average
the ruby bron and shaq are pretty cool
GA patch is pretty nuts
spewing you didnt get more PMGs - hopefully you needed that billups

Bit of a bummer mate but some nice cards there (Not the auto's) with the Shaq & Bron Rubies and the Agent O patch is sick.
Did you have the Billups already?

Sorry you didnt get any more PMG, from my experience they were usually 1 per box

Is the Shaq Ruby available at all??

good to see U atleast hit 2 nice Rubies in the Lebron CU and the Shaq Base. otherwise, yeh it was a shocker compared to i guess. with this product aram, majority times u lose, mainly cos of the low low end name auto/gu they have. i mean it is a lower end product, but i guess u cant pull a green pmg with every skybox break :cry:, dayynnggg! bro i think i also need that Chauncey Billups red, let me kverify but im thinking i need it. cos i know i got the green, and a couple times i missed the red. cheers

I also thought there was at least 1 pmg red per box! Average break mate! Sorry to see!

yeah pretty pissed off, plus i was missing a hit in one of the boxes! have compained to upper deck, lets see if they are generous enough to compensate!

I'm glad you did! We would complain for you but it seems to fall on deaf ears unless its from the owner of the cards :(

Still waiting for Panini to get back to us re a missing case hit a few months back!

I thought the PMG reds were one a box??
yeh they are meant to "AVERAGE" 1 per box, but theres no guarantee there. in the past i busted a couple of these boxes im sure to not get even ONE pmg, red or green. so i was shattered when that happened too. but yeh they arent guaranteed 1 per box aram, but on average are found ONE per Box (either a red or green).

I also thought there was at least 1 pmg red per box! Average break mate! Sorry to see!
yeh not really norm like i said. on average UR meant to, but not guarnteed. probably 85% chance you'll find a PMG in each box. so as u can see though the point is that its not 100%. The green pmg's you'll find about 2-3 on average in a big 16-Box Case of this 08-09 Skybox product. So that time u pulled the green Bogut, know that u were very lucky mate. but yeh from the past with myself (& from seeing others), the greens are about 2 or 3 in every 16 Boxes (or in each case. The smaller 8-Box cases i think maybe less). And yeh the RED are on average 1 in every box, on average.

yeah pretty pissed off, plus i was missing a hit in one of the boxes! have compained to upper deck, lets see if they are generous enough to compensate!
yeh they can be very very bad boxes to bust sometimes mate. cos i too had teh EXACT SAME thing happen. No PMG, no Base Rubies, AND the box was missing my AUTO!! so i only ended up scoring i think it was 2 jerseys & 1 Dual jersey. I filed a complaint with UD bout it a few months back, ohhhh dont worry im still waiting on their reply :lol::lol:. all the best with ur case aram.

I'm glad you did! We would complain for you but it seems to fall on deaf ears unless its from the owner of the cards :(

Still waiting for Panini to get back to us re a missing case hit a few months back!
:lol::lol:. didnt also realise Panini have let U down with missing case hits. yeh fair enoguh they say the stated odds are only a guidline and are more AVERAGES, but still the way their advertisd on their boxes where it writes "odds of this and that" could be misleading to some. imagine a family buy their 10year son a box of 2008-09 Skybox (or ANY other product) purely on the fact that on the box it stats "find 1 Dual GU in each box plus 2 GU & 1 AU". only to get their kid bust the box and be disappointed with feeling like they got ripped. reckon there should be odds and that, which is fair enough, but i reckon they should try to GUARANTEE the supposed hits per box/case instead of state its just "average odds". that would be sweet :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom