Upper Deck 2013-14 Fleer Retro Basketball 12-Box Case Break #2 - Random Team - From $55 - Sold Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

cherrycollectables

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
grayson white
eBay User
cherrycollectablesaus
Upper Deck's Fleer Retro has been a huge hit in its two years of release! The 11-12 collection is still highly sought after at $300+ per box and at one stage was fetching $800 per pox!

The 13-14 release sees the pretty PRECIOUS METAL GEMS return, including the first for Paul George and James Harden!! The 1 of 1 Jordan Buy Backs are there and a few early 90's insert sets such as the one pictured below that I'm sure everyone will be keen to pick up.

This is a Random Team Group Break. You buy a spot and are randomly allocated a team via random.org. If you would like a specific number on this list (teams will be randomly assigned to your number) then please request it!

Payment is only due once filled. COMMENT below to reserve your spot - or six. Please let us know which lucky number you would like.

Spots cost:
  • 1 Spot - $65
  • 2 Spots - $60 per spot
  • 3 Spots - $55 per spot
COMMENT BELOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT/S

The case will have approximately 72 hits.

To try and reduce the arguments - hits will be allocated to the team the player FIRST PLAYED FOR in the NBA. Not 'was drafted by', or ' won 3 championships with'... first played for.

International participation welcome, postage is a flat $15au and covers as many spots as you buy!

Each Spot includes:
  • Postage;
  • One Touches or Top Loaders;
  • Paypal Fees;
  • Hits (no unnumbered base included)
Aired Live approx 7pm once released (Thursday Apr 24 7.30pm) on Cherry Collectables LIVE breaks.

Spots:
  1. mj23bulls
  2. troyc
  3. mj23bulls
  4. hugoross
  5. mj23bulls
  6. kiwi
  7. one-nil
  8. bottstheman24
  9. one-nil
  10. parra
  11. one-nil
  12. parra
  13. adechillisauce
  14. parra
  15. mj23bulls
  16. bottstheman24
  17. hugoross
  18. mj23bulls
  19. mj23bulls
  20. hugoross
  21. kg
  22. kg
  23. one-nil
  24. bottstheman24
  25. carlnba
  26. carlnba
  27. parra
  28. bottstheman24
  29. kiwi
  30. kg
  1. Atlanta Hawks
  2. Cleveland Cavaliers
  3. San Antonio Spurs
  4. Miami Heat
  5. Sacramento Kings
  6. Dallas Mavericks
  7. Chicago Bulls
  8. Portland Trail Blazers
  9. Golden State Warriors
  10. Boston Celtics
  11. Houston Rockets
  12. Philadelphia 76ers
  13. Los Angeles Clippers
  14. Minnesota Timberwolves
  15. Detroit Pistons
  16. Utah Jazz
  17. Charlotte Bobcats
  18. New Orleans Pelicans
  19. Indiana Pacers
  20. Toronto Raptors
  21. Memphis Grizzlies
  22. Washington Wizards
  23. New York Knicks
  24. Phoenix Suns
  25. Milwaukee Bucks
  26. Oklahoma City Thunder
  27. Orlando Magic
  28. Denver Nuggets
  29. Los Angeles Lakers
  30. Brooklyn Nets

• Pick your spots up quickly!
screen-shot-2014-03-04-at-5-00-17-pm-png.84863
13udkfr_n-jpg.84865

Last edited:
To try and reduce the arguments - hits will be allocated to the team the player FIRST PLAYED FOR in the NBA. Not 'was drafted by', or ' won 3 championships with'... first played for

Sorry can I just clarify this? Is this directed at hits where its a college card etc etc? or are you saying that if i've got miami and hit a lebron card in a miami uniform, then its goes to the Cavs?

To try and reduce the arguments - hits will be allocated to the team the player FIRST PLAYED FOR in the NBA. Not 'was drafted by', or ' won 3 championships with'... first played for

Sorry can I just clarify this? Is this directed at hits where its a college card etc etc? or are you saying that if i've got miami and hit a lebron card in a miami uniform, then its goes to the Cavs?

Fleet retro are only college uniforms. No nba uniforms. So it applies to college cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom