Completed steve-o and oz deal it up

If I'm good on my end can I get some feedback mate?

Thanks for the posted confirmation btw. :)

You can't be serious. Back to back trades Steve-o I get screwed in some way or another. I should have just stuck to my guns and not bothered again. Thanks for sending out finally, but how you can confirm the fact that you sent it when you hadn't is beyond me. To top it off, 150 plus trades and you don't know how to leave some feedback. Please don't ask for another trade.

I've left you your feedback. It's not a negative and it's not a positive either.

You've got 2 other deals from the same time ours went down where you've just posted out today. Had I just been waiting for 2 weeks it would have been different, I can live with that, I'm a pretty patient person. I put 2 and 2 together and I believe you've lied about sending out after you got yours within 3 days of the trade date which was a weekend mind you. How could you seriously say you posted out and realise a week and half later that you never did?

What's worse is after you sent out a card unprotected in our first deal which arrived damaged you promised you'd make it up to me. Your idea of making it up is constantly messaging for another trade. How bout just sending out to right a wrong? I shouldn't have to feel obligated to trade again for you to make right where you ****ed up. You had 100+ feedback back then, you should know about protecting cards. To top it off as I said before, 150 successful deals and you claim you don't know how or can't leave feedback.

It's all a ****ing joke. I should have neg'd you back then and I should have neg'd you again now. Why I haven't is beyond me.

Just letting you know Steve I got the cards so you can seal this up and mark it down as completed. I'd appreciate some accurate feedback on my end beforehand.

I know your not a bad bloke man and I appologise if I was initially a little harsh but you gotta remember communication is the key. Let people know what's happening when you're dealing with them, 9 times out of 10 they'll understand.

I'm gonna stand by my feedback but it's nothing personal, I know you've had many successful deals, our 2 just happened to go a little pear shaped.

Take it easy man and don't take it all to heart. Just learn from it. :v:

Back
Top Bottom