Some bogus Bidding???

yeah seems a little didgy. especially the dude with 0 feedback. 83% activity with that seller and bidding in increments.

Yeah this guy sells lots of high end pennies on a regular basis. Always seems to get good prices, do see a lot of relisting on items 1 or 2 weeks later which lends itself to dummy bidding. Makes it hard as a buyer because the cards are hard to get but, you never really know if you a being played into paying a bit more than you need to.

The guy has some beautiful cards that's for sure! I know people are crazy for the masterpeices, but I don't think they'd be 12k crazy.

Really? $12k on it?
I understand there are some mental Penny collectors around but this is outragous. My Gloves must be worth $3k each atleast haha

To be honest i was not surprised at that one, pennies have been going pretty crazy lately, but not $30000 crazy!

I a fully agree jordan i would not even question it. I honestly dont know if this will get paid for, the current person seems pretty legit though decent feedback score anyway, i am interested to see where it will end tomorrow.

Shilling or not, if a legit bidder wins it, there's obviously someone who's prepared to pay that much....crazy hey. And its hard to tell who's legit bidding, because given the cards this seller has listed lately, its not unrealistic that someone has bidded on most of them.

$77 877 was the final price to a seller with 17 feedback and 5 bid retractions in the last 6 months... Likelihood of this card being sold... not very. I dont know why but this crap irritates me! Turns our hobby into a bit of a joke IMO.

Back
Top Bottom