Select Tri-Star Signature series!

WA CardCollector

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jarrad
eBay User
freodocker7
Select just posted this on their facebook page!

It's a web only sale, and a very very limited release!

Wonder what it could be?
image.jpg

they have clearly released it to be a xmas gift.

Still...if this is just a one-off card...how ridiculous.

This smells of cash grab, i hope no gold coast or gws players are involved allthough i have a feeling one g.ablett may make an appearance as dual brownlow medalists

Don't know what others think but I think collecting cards loses the edge a bit when they are purchased for a set price. I would much rather have these cards inserted in packs. It's great to buy a box or pack and get a big hit. Select are releasing so much these days it's hard to be able to afford what you need for your PC. I kind of hope there isn't a Pendlebury or Ablett signature so I can save some coin but I had to sell a card I wanted to keep just in case. Not whinging just making an observation

Don't know what others think but I think collecting cards loses the edge a bit when they are purchased for a set price. I would much rather have these cards inserted in packs. It's great to buy a box or pack and get a big hit. Select are releasing so much these days it's hard to be able to afford what you need for your PC. I kind of hope there isn't a Pendlebury or Ablett signature so I can save some coin but I had to sell a card I wanted to keep just in case. Not whinging just making an observation

Spot on. :thumbsup:

I can see a lot of these ending up with dealers at ridiculous prices that just sit on ebay forever.:thumbsdown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom