4 x 2013 Select Champions Regular Checklists
12 x 2013 Select Champions Commons
1 x 2012 Teamcoach Captain Wildcard - Nathan van Berlo
1 x 2012 Select Champions - Brent Harvey Peel & Reveal Silver Sticker

LASWEET gets:

$$$ Paypal

Agreed?

Cards arrived.

I really wish you would have mentioned though that the CW-01 Captain Wildcard of Nathan van Berlo was the Weetbix card and not the Teamcoach card, as we agreed to. I already have the Weetbix Captain cards and didn't need another van Berlo Weetbix card. I needed the Teamcoach version. Very disappointing :( Now I have two Weetbix cards of van Berlo and no Teamcoach Captain Wildcard of him for my Teamcoach 2012 Album :(

Cards arrived.

I really wish you would have mentioned though that the CW-01 Captain Wildcard of Nathan van Berlo was the Weetbix card and not the Teamcoach card, as we agreed to. I already have the Weetbix Captain cards and didn't need another van Berlo Weetbix card. I needed the Teamcoach version. Very disappointing :( Now I have two Weetbix cards of van Berlo and no Teamcoach Captain Wildcard of him for my Teamcoach 2012 Album :(
I'm am so sorry about that, I didn't realise you meant the Teamcoach version because in my thread there were pictures of the cards and I thought you were refering to the Weetbix one :( What would you like me to do about it?

How much for the Adelaide Captain Wildcard - Teamcoach 2012 delivered?

My first question in your thread.

sagitox gets:

LASWEET gets:

$$$ Paypal

Agreed?

The deal thread.

I'm am so sorry about that, I didn't realise you meant the Teamcoach version because in my thread there were pictures of the cards and I thought you were refering to the Weetbix one :( What would you like me to do about it?

Mate. Come on. Seriously? You should have just said. Oh those Captain Wilds aren't the Teamcoach cards they are the Weetbix versions.

What do I want you to do?

sagitox gets:

LASWEET gets:

$$$ Paypal

Agreed?

Send me a 2012 Teamcoach Captain Wildcard of Nathan van Berlo like agreed would be great!

But some sort of a refund would suffice. A dollar or two.

I know you wanted your inserts gone, but in the long run if you are honest with people, trades and sales can be alot easier.

What do I want you to do?

Send me a 2012 Teamcoach Captain Wildcard of Nathan van Berlo like agreed would be great!

But some sort of a refund would suffice. A dollar or two.

I know you wanted your inserts gone, but in the long run if you are honest with people, trades and sales can be alot easier.
I am so sorry about all this. As I said I assumed you just meant the Weetbix one becasue that's what was in the picture because some people refer to them as Teamcoach cards even though they are distributed by Weetbix (although I should have confirmed that, my bad :(). I can send you a refund if you like, does $3 sound okay? Sorry for the misunderstanding :(

That would be great.

The picture was hard to tell which one it was, because it included alot of cards and was quite small. But I'd thought I'd ask about it as if it was the Teamcoach card and yeah, you didn't correct me, so I really thought it was the real one.

Thank you though.

That would be great.

The picture was hard to tell which one it was, because it included alot of cards and was quite small. But I'd thought I'd ask about it as if it was the Teamcoach card and yeah, you didn't correct me, so I really thought it was the real one.

Thank you though.
Okay, I understand and you're right, I should have let you know that it was the Weetbix version. I'll send the $3 through later today.

Back
Top Bottom