Rittenhouse Rewards Points

I have some interest, but I have never been able to quite get my head around how this works. Are you able to outline the redemption process for people outside the US. Thanks, Peter.

The way it works:
1/ register with Rittenhouse
2/ send packets (full packet, not cut out points) to Rittenhouse in US with form from website
3/ use the points to 'buy' an item
4/ Rittenhouse will only send registered. Also, may items only available to US residents (due to license restrictions). Hence, as part of the buy, need to send paypal dollars and find a US friend

Problems:
1/ you can only get each card once, so you have to use your own points
2/ packets are expensive to send to the US
3/ need a US friend

Typically, it is about the same price to buy the card on eBay. However, some cards don't come up on eBay and you have to go through the points system.

I have been trying to convince Rittenhouse that the points cards should be spares of cards available in packs or incentives. That way, you can use points to get those cards, but your collection is not missing cards because the cards are also available in normal ways

Jimmy, you should have a look at the points catalogue, there's several Marvel cards which are an extra card in the chase sets. You could find a trading partner in the US who collects say James Bond who would be prepared to receive and send on your Marvel cards for payment of a James Bond rewards card.

Back
Top Bottom