Ray strikes again??

Mico

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mico
eBay User
Mico_four
WTF is with all these multiple accounts all selling the same cards??

This the pirates parrot | eBay user account has the same photos and cards for sale as the cards on this eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home d listing by "another" eBay member? And more so, Pirates Parrot recently sold this 98/99 Skybox Rubies #d /50 Michael Jordan Bgs "MINT" | eBay which looks to be the same card?

Is it just to inflate the price of the cards?

Just dug a little deeper. The pirates parrot is bond_girl_007.

Wow dodge!! that is exactly the same pic!! Isn't ray in sydney or somewhere else up north? If it ended on the friday there is no way another person in melbs could have it on the sunday to sell!!!

No matter what the patch card that is graded has a fake patch in it too!

Ray is from Chester Hill in Sydney.

Can someone seriously knock the Sh!t out of these drop kick at the next card show!?! This crap is absolutely out of hand... It's so fking obvious and so fking wrong.... I can NOT see why he is not banned instantly from EVERY single forum over the globe!! I know ebay are a pack of dollar grabbing crooks but they surely can't let this keep going and going and going... Like this, can they!?!? :mad:

.....And more so, Pirates Parrot recently sold this 98/99 Skybox Rubies #d /50 Michael Jordan Bgs "MINT" | eBay which looks to be the same card?

Is it just to inflate the price of the cards?

Just dug a little deeper. The pirates parrot is bond_girl_007.

This "sale" was not inflated. If anything, then an unrealistic low price is shown.
Auction was ended early by the seller, not even 3 days after being listed with more then 7 days to go. Price shown is below current estimated market value of at least 4.000 USD. Last sale was for close to 6.000 USD with 5 different bidders at 4.500 USD or higher:
98-99 Michael Jordan Skybox Premium Star Rubies #23 /50 | eBay

This "sale" was not inflated. If anything, then an unrealistic low price is shown.
Auction was ended early by the seller, not even 3 days after being listed with more then 7 days to go. Price shown is below current estimated market value of at least 4.000 USD. Last sale was for close to 6.000 USD with 5 different bidders at 4.500 USD or higher:
98-99 Michael Jordan Skybox Premium Star Rubies #23 /50 | eBay

Good point. Why is he starting all these sales and ending them all?

Damn... this clown's giving a bad name to all the other Ray's out there :lol:

Hope he gets what's coming and the sheistyness comes to an end...

Good point. Why is he starting all these sales and ending them all?

He was only ending the Star Rubies /50 early. All other auctions are still running.

Most of the time auctions are ended early, because the seller came to an agreement with an interested party outside of eBay.
To save fees, seller ends listing early at current price or (which is more common) cancels listing and the 2 parties go on outside eBay. Ending the listing at current price though has the advantage for the buyer of eBay-buyer-protection. If listing would be canceled and transaction completed outside of eBay only Paypal-buyer-protection would cover the buyer. The latter has a little bit worse protection then eBay-buyer-protection.

This whole thing gets more and more interesting and more and more dodgy by the day.

While the listing may say Melbourne i know that Amy lives in Sydney.

Whats her connection with Ray??

hI, this is Amy... THE_PIRATES_PARROT .. Yes me and my husband are real people and do exist.. We have just stayed quiet up until now..

FIRST OF ALL - I do not care what you say about RAY CHUNG... He is a real scammer.. Say what you like about him but please do not link us to my account
(the_pirates_parrot) and my husbands account (legacy_pmg_rubies)

SAY what you like about his account jr_smith23 and GODLOVESWORLD316

But dragging our name and user id into it, is simply not fair.. WE HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG TO ANYONE, NEVER SCAMMED ANYONE OR ripped anyone off, or
shill bidded between my account and my husbands account.

The biggest mistake we made was mentioning Rays name and user id in my stolen auction 5 months ago.

here is the real story below.. Read this carefully so everyone knows the truth once and for all

The only person who has ever said anything negative about me (Amy) has been wegotsock99..
He started all the rumours on these forums (accusing me of shill bidding and fake patches) bcoz i threatened to take legal action against him for ripping me off $5000.
He will do anything to harm my buisness.

This all originally happened bcoz i refused to sell him some 1997 jambalayas at a discount price almost a year ago now.. 2 months after this,
I then sold $5000 worth of Jordan cards on ebay (he was the winning bidder), My user name at the time was bond_girl_007...
Thinking that me and him were ok to continue doing buisness, i took the risk and sent him the cards,
however he paid the postal worker off, removed the cards and sent back an empty package..That is the honest truth..

I kept this quiet for months until i read a forum one day from Ray Chung, claiming the same thing happened to him..
I got in contact with Ray through email and posted the stolen auction the same day.

Not knowing Ray's reputation i originally added his name to the listing but he then asked me to remove his name from the listing.
At this stage i was still unaware of Ray's negative reputation..

Within 48 hours forums were going mad claiming all 3 User Id's were linked, which is TOTALLY INCORRECT!!!
I was shocked to see how bad Ray's reputation actually is out there.. Naturally my user id's and reputation became tarnised bcoz of this..

If i had known Ray had such a bad reputation i would not have even mentioned his name in the stolen auction,
i actually thought he had a good reputation thats why i added he side of the story to my case.
That is the honest truth.

As far as changing our user names there is nothing sinester about this. We change them bcoz we get sick of them.. Just to freshen things up.
there is nothing illegal or wrong about this, i am sorry people feel so bad about this.
We have never ripped anyone off, hence why we have so many regular customers who purchase our high end cards.
The biggest 2 mistakes we ever made was dealing with WEGOTSTOCK99 (Marc Zirdock) and getting in touch with RAY CHUNG.

Please i hope this clears things for everyone.. I know everyone loves a good story but unfortunately WE ARE NOT LINKED TO RAY, so please leave us alone.. we have not done anything wrong to anyone..

hI, this is Amy... THE_PIRATES_PARROT .. Yes me and my husband are real people and do exist.. We have just stayed quiet up until now..

FIRST OF ALL - I do not care what you say about RAY CHUNG... He is a real scammer.. Say what you like about him but please do not link us to my account
(the_pirates_parrot) and my husbands account (legacy_pmg_rubies)

SAY what you like about his account jr_smith23 and GODLOVESWORLD316

But dragging our name and user id into it, is simply not fair.. WE HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG TO ANYONE, NEVER SCAMMED ANYONE OR ripped anyone off, or
shill bidded between my account and my husbands account.

The biggest mistake we made was mentioning Rays name and user id in my stolen auction 5 months ago.

here is the real story below.. Read this carefully so everyone knows the truth once and for all

The only person who has ever said anything negative about me (Amy) has been wegotsock99..
He started all the rumours on these forums (accusing me of shill bidding and fake patches) bcoz i threatened to take legal action against him for ripping me off $5000.
He will do anything to harm my buisness.

This all originally happened bcoz i refused to sell him some 1997 jambalayas at a discount price almost a year ago now.. 2 months after this,
I then sold $5000 worth of Jordan cards on ebay (he was the winning bidder), My user name at the time was bond_girl_007...
Thinking that me and him were ok to continue doing buisness, i took the risk and sent him the cards,
however he paid the postal worker off, removed the cards and sent back an empty package..That is the honest truth..

I kept this quiet for months until i read a forum one day from Ray Chung, claiming the same thing happened to him..
I got in contact with Ray through email and posted the stolen auction the same day.

Not knowing Ray's reputation i originally added his name to the listing but he then asked me to remove his name from the listing.
At this stage i was still unaware of Ray's negative reputation..

Within 48 hours forums were going mad claiming all 3 User Id's were linked, which is TOTALLY INCORRECT!!!
I was shocked to see how bad Ray's reputation actually is out there.. Naturally my user id's and reputation became tarnised bcoz of this..

If i had known Ray had such a bad reputation i would not have even mentioned his name in the stolen auction,
i actually thought he had a good reputation thats why i added he side of the story to my case.
That is the honest truth.

As far as changing our user names there is nothing sinester about this. We change them bcoz we get sick of them.. Just to freshen things up.
there is nothing illegal or wrong about this, i am sorry people feel so bad about this.
We have never ripped anyone off, hence why we have so many regular customers who purchase our high end cards.
The biggest 2 mistakes we ever made was dealing with WEGOTSTOCK99 (Marc Zirdock) and getting in touch with RAY CHUNG.

Please i hope this clears things for everyone.. I know everyone loves a good story but unfortunately WE ARE NOT LINKED TO RAY, so please leave us alone.. we have not done anything wrong to anyone..

Amy, or is it Bruce as according to the left of your post that is your real name. As a matter of fact what is your real name? Now back to the topic at hand, it is very easy to sit at a computer and type a "story" and expect people to believe it.

The problem so far is that there have been "holes" in your stories. If you claim that you do not know Ray then why did you refer to him as "your friend" in the original ebay listing advising of the stolen card. Perhaps you form relationships quickly but I certainly would not be calling someone I "did not know" my friend, especially someone I had only contacted by email.

You are correct that there is nothing wrong with changing your user name but constant changes do give people the wrong impression.

The other thing is how do we know you are not Ray sitting in some internet cafe laughing your head off. Why did you have to start another userid as did you not respond under a different user name to the original thread about the dodgy Jordan selling , or have you become bored with it already?

For people on these boards to possibly start believing you, you need to earn our trust. You can start by telling us your full name and that of your husband, go ahead post the details in this thread. Then you need to show up at the next card show we are having at Penrith, I am happy to meet with you and talk with you. (Oh and bring some decent id)

For people to change their opinion of you, you need to be pro-active and not re-active

The rest is up to you Amy

Back
Top Bottom