Completed PieMad10 & Richo

Paid 22 April 2012, told card would be posted on Monday 23rd of April 2012.......card was posted on Thursday 26 April 2012 (Apparently).
I live in the same state and STILL do not have this card and member not responding to PM's

I have told you the reasons mate! And I have been away for the last couple days so its not like i was avoiding you! I offered you registered post and you did not take it for the extra few dollars!!

Never had a card lost so it shouldn't be hard to get a card to me in the same state.

Will see if I get it bythe end of the week and then take action from there.

No 10 days after payment I get another PM with another story about when the card was posted!

Apparently now it's his step dads fault and the card was posted today 2 May 2012!!!

Don't deal with this guy!

What else can i do? Ive told you my side of the story and it has been the Truth, wheather you belive me or not!
We have had successful deals before and you wont even listen and work this one out.

How do i know that the cards hasnt turned up already, And im not being lied to by you?

I offered Registered Post! And you did not accept to pay the extra $2! Which then, would have not been a problem!

Are you serious!!! You JUST sent me a PM telling me it wasn't post until today!

Now you are making more lies up!

Are you serious? Didnt you read that message?! I explained what has happend ( As far as i know :rolleyes: ) But you still dont listen nor want to work anything
out.
Yep mate, More and more lies. Because telling lies is what i do best and is how im going to get through this problem!

At the the end of the day it is up to you to get the cards in the post and the the buyer/tradee not your relatives. Changing your story as to why cards have not reached their destination is never a good idea either. Just treat it as a case of lesson learnt and move on :)

I have learnt from my mistake for not posting the card myself. (I will always be from now on) Being told it was posted and finding out It wasnt doesnt help my side of the story either :mad:. I havent changed my story ive been telling it as ive heard it, I have been honest but Nobody has to belive me. As long as Richo recevies the card in the condition it left thats all that matters and we move on.

STILL NO CARD!

What a joke.....this kid can't tell me when the card was posted who posted the card or if in fact it was posted at all!

Back
Top Bottom