OZGB - 2013 Panini Spectra 4-Box Group Break - Cancelled

cherrycollectables

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
grayson white
eBay User
cherrycollectablesaus
Panini 2013 Spectra appears to take the coloured refractor technology to a new level with incredible prime variants and insert sets. This inaugural release is a high-end product so we are listing a half case break to keep spots cheaper. There is still more than 48 hits to be had and a further 24 numbered cards (refractors also perhaps).

A Spot (two teams) will cost you $95 and you get to choose one of your teams! The other team will be randomly allocated from the remaining teams (once all 16 spots are chosen).

Price includes:
  • Postage;
  • Paypal Fees;
  • All Cards Will Be Distributed;
  • Top Loaders (One Touches Will Be Extra);
  • Love.
Comment below to reserve your spot and payment will be due once case break is filled.

Here is some deets (The attached sell sheet says 12 autos per box but I believe this is a printing error):
2013 Panini Spectra Football delivers (1) Autographed Card, (1) Memorabilia Card, (1) Parallel, Rookie or Insert; & (2) Base Cards in Every Pack! Spectra also introduces Panini’s patented high-end holographic Opti-Chrome Technology with multiple levels of color, limited numbering, On-Card Autographs & Memorabilia!

EVERY PACK INCLUDES:

(1) Autograph Card - #’d to 299 or less
(1) Memorabilia Card - #’d to 299 or less
(1) Parallel, Rookie or Insert Card - #’d to 99 or less
(2) Base Cards

EVERY BOXINCLUDES:
(6) Autographs - 2 are On-Card!
(6) Memorabilia Cards
(6) Inserts / Parallels / Rookies

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:

(6) Autographs in Every Box - including at least (2) On-Card Autographs #’d to 99 or less (…others #’d to 299 or less); including:
* Spectra Rookie Signature Materials – featuring top rookies from the 2013 Class #’d to 99 or less; including:
- Parallels - #’d to 49, 25, 10, 5 or 1 of 1
- Green Laundry Tags (3 different) - #’d 1 of 1

*Spectra Signatures Materials (10) – featuring On-Card Autos & Jersey Swatches - #’d to 99 or less; including:
- Prizm Parallels #’d to 25, 10, 5 or 1 of 1

*On-Card Spectra Signatures – featuring the top current stars #’d to 49 or less; including
- Parallels - 25, 10, 5 or 1 of 1

*On-Card 50th Anniversary HOF Signatures - #'d to 50 or less

(6) Memorabilia Cards in Every Box - #’d to 299 or less; including:
*Rookie Materials - from 60 of the Top 2013 Rookies including Kiko Alonso; and several game-used jerseys for non-RPS Rookies; including:
- Prizm Parallels - #’d to 49, 25, 10, 5 or 1 of 1
*Rookie Combo Materials – a pair of swatches #’d to 99 or less, including:
- Prizm Parallels - #’d to 49, 25, 10, 5 or 1 of 1
- Green Laundry Tags (3 different) - #’d 1 of 1

Rookie Premier Date - features the debut dates of the top 2013 Rookies - #’d to 99, including:
*Prizm Parallels - #’d to 49, 25, 10, 5 or 1 of 1

CONFIGURATION: 8 boxes/6 packs/5 cards*
* each pack includes (1) Autographed Card, (1) Memorabilia Card, (1) Parallel, Rookie or Insert; & (2) Base Cards

Teams:
  1. Packers - glove
  2. Chargers - rusty
  3. Rams - ausram
  4. x
  5. Cowboys - noodles
  6. Seahawks - james
  7. Bills - davaro
  8. x
  9. x
  10. x
  11. x
  12. x
  13. x
  14. x
  15. x
  16. x
  17. x

Mojo!

Attachments

• Spectra_Football PIS-2.pdf
    3.8 MB · Views: 93
Last edited:
This sounds like an interesting product, not heard much about it yet but have seen a random 8 box case break on ebay at USD$225!!

Pencil me in for the Chargers

What will be happening with the other half case?

Keen to take the Seahawks spot depending of the answer to the question above

I think that's the prob, a number of the regular's faves overlap....
Mine hadn't until now!!
Next time I list a break would it be worth me pencilling in all the 'regulars' and their favourite teams? I mean until we get a few more peeps involved?
Thought that would have been obvious...

Back
Top Bottom