OMG I GOT IT!!!! 3 BOXES RETRO + 2 BOXES EXQUISITE MOJO

That really is what I'd consider a pull of one's life time. ALl of those fantastic ballers past and present. Wow I just mean wow!

Did I say wow?

Lay most of it in some bricks and mortar mate.

You're a box breaking maniac!

I know...and i love it! lmk if you change your mind on the Pippen GS patch or have a Paypal offer also have this
leafpippen.jpg

That is the greatest card I have ever seen. I honestly think putting at $10,000 would be undervaluing it. I'd speak to the people at Beckett or some sort of high end auction house and see what they could do.

After talking to and listening to many knowledgable collectors and self proclaimed card valuers lol. im hopeing to get anywhere from 5000-10K

For anyone that thinks they can still get 20K for it, I can have the card shipped out ASAP Monday Morning if you want to buy it for 10K and make some quick cash
thumb.gif

Thanks for all your comments! It is an awesome card and i feel privileged to own it if even for a short while (and of course to have pulled a 12 auto card from a pack!)
LMK if anyones interested.

Steve

Pull of a lifetime! Don't sell!!!

Until I'm ready to buy that is ;) lol

Congrats Steve, good to know there's one of these bad boys here in Melbourne!

its not that good:mad:....................:whistle:...............................well done wow=D>

Back
Top Bottom