Need a Price or Value on a Card BV $$ ? Ask Here

Weird it is numbered yet those cards are suppose to be normal 0.25 - 0.6c cards (beckett)

I did a couple of ebay searches as well and that signature look a lot different to his signatures. Hopefully this card was just personally signed and not faked.

Thanks for your opinion Carlo, i do appreciate your input.

I did not buy it as a single card, it did come in a bulk lot, and i have checked up on it for a few years now and i have never seen anything like it either, so i do agree that it probably is a fake, and it barely would have cost me 10c.

Thanks

Durant $40-$50

Kobe is tricky. Card on its own can go anywhere from $35-$70 depending centering.

In the hobby, your grader is not what hardcore collectors consider "reputable". BGS, PSA and JSA will dramatically improve the value due to their stringent guidelines.

For example, the last time I checked there was no bgs10 in existence for a kobe ex 2000 rc.

These are extremely tough to get in high grades due to the plastic window, dodgy edges and centering.

My advice; if you think its gem mint, send it to Beckett. A BGS10 would be worth in the range of $4-5000.

But beware. I sent mine in last year and could not find a single flaw... It came back a BGS7. Surface can kill the grade on these cards cos of the window. It gets fingerprints/scratches very easily.

Good luck

Hi are these worth anything? Never opened 1998 select/cadbury classic grabs.

20140406_072154_zpssn14v6rm.jpg

Hi are these worth anything? Never opened 1998 select/cadbury classic grabs.

Hey Wayne

You can easily get 23 of the 24 cards - opened- for $10 or less, the most valuable is card No 18- very rare to find that 1 for sale.
Yours being unopened would get a bit more particularly if you have No 18 in the set and Mint.

20140406_072154_zpssn14v6rm.jpg

Recently got back into collecting and busted a few packs and pulled an Anthony Davis Rookie Auto 12/13 Panini Wood Card. Looks like upwards of $80 on Ebay. Hopefully he continues to get better.

upload_2014-7-20_9-41-57.png

Ok. So i just completed my adrenalyn XL World Cup 2014. they consist of:

416 complete standard set.
136 complete update 1 and 2 card (including 12 hero card + neymar 2nd hero card)
10 complete nordic special cards
71 complete limited edition cards (including all 8 of the very hard to find ones)

Im thinking of selling them now as a whole. Does anyone have any idea how much this may cost?

Back
Top Bottom