OzCardTrader
Real Name
Josh Laker
eBay User
josho22
COMC User
josho22
Hi all,

Bits of everything! Help me clear the decks!

Postage is $7.50 registered or $3.50 regular :)! Have priced these up as best i can but please feel free to make an offer for multiple cards.

Am always happy to trade too - check my signature for what i'm currently chasing!

NOTHING FOR SALE OR TRADE AT THE MOMENT! CHECK BACK SOON!

Thanks for stopping by,

Josho

Last edited:
Haha yeh - thanks @nichj99 - originally was going to collect Longley and Zo, but wasn't totally impressed with what's on offer. Joakim's my man now. Think i have a few base Farieds's plus the Team Tomorrow from the above sets if you need them mate?

Haha yeh - thanks @nichj99 - originally was going to collect Longley and Zo, but wasn't totally impressed with what's on offer. Joakim's my man now. Think i have a few base Farieds's plus the Team Tomorrow from the above sets if you need them mate?

I'm pretty much across all the base and inserts from these products - the only one I need is the Brilliance Base Parallel where it says "above and beyond" on it. If you got that one give me a holla. I might have some Noah for you, ill check and let you know if i do

BUMP! - Heaps added today! Check out the Earl Monroe Sultans of Springfield 3/5 and Crusade Refractors!

Also - because of a kind member offering me some cards for free, @ebbs88 , the next item will get free regular post and a couple of free bonus inserts from the Big Box!

I'm keen on a price for the Kidd crusade & Paul membership patch (if still available) please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom