Group Buy Game of Thrones (release 6 Jun)

tangent

Nonsport - Comics/SciFi
Real Name
Jen
eBay User
tangentuk
Now I have basically recovered from Big Bang, I will organise the next set of group buys. This thread is for Game of Thrones, details here. This is a Rittenhouse full box release, with a 72 card base set and 2 autos per box.

Price for the group buy is $75 (delivered) for pre-ordered boxes. Additional boxes will be $75 for group buyers and $85/80 for new buyers.

To date: 16
> devo (3)
> punkologist (1)
> Chelle (3)
> kiwi_in_melb (3)
> Wellsey (2)
> Matt (1)
> smk762 (2)
> catchansniper (1)

Group buy policy/instructions for new players.
1/ You commit by sending a PM to me or responding to this thread. I will list all of the buyers in this first thread.
2/ I will ask for payment about 2 weeks before US release.
3/ I don't create trade threads for these but feel free to create one and send me the link and I will agree.
4/ No deposit is required unless you have previously pulled out of a group buy. If you have previously pulled out, you can either pay in full when you commit to the group buy or you can pay me a nonrefundable deposit of $20 for the first box and $10 for each additional box. I will not add you to the group buy until you make such a payment.
5/ I am changing my shipping arrangements to limit damage possibilities. They will be shipped express from US and then distributed around Australia in standard Auspost boxes, airmail (not express).

The boxes arrived this morning and I mailed out about 3:30 this afternoon. Some might arrive on Friday, but I expect most of you to receive your boxes early next week.

Wow that was fast!

Yes, after Big Bang I changed my shipping so it's now express to me and then regular airmail to all of you. Faster and better protection, but they all arrive at different times and without tracking. It helps that my distributor actually mails to me
before the release embargo because he knows it will take time to get here.

Unless you all agree to sell everything, it is impossible to share the contents of a case fairly. I do know some of the sports sellers do videos where they say 'this is the box for XXX' and then opens the box etc. Takes away the fun of opening and nonsports boxes are much bigger so it would take a massive amount of time. I guess the advantage is that the opening happens when the dealer gets the box, but sending out the boxes only delays the break by a couple of days.

Back
Top Bottom