Futera 2003 Roberto Baggio Gold Diamond Card

BoondasH1

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Raj
This white whale I‘ve only ever heard about and never seen in the 7 years I have come back into collecting. I did ask around for years as to what it was/ looked like only to be told only 1 redemption card had come up for sale and that was 8 years ago.

I was very curious as to why this card had never came up for sale, luckily for me I did find this set two weeks back, so I decided to ask Futera if they could help. They were nice enough to inform me that only 25 odd had only been redeemed due to the expiry date on the redemption card. At least that explained why they are so hard to find.

Yeah I know the idea of a card made out of gold with a piece of diamond seems tacky, but hey that’s collecting for you. Anyway, little piece of diamond is located next to Baggio's boot...........

P1010352_zpscc75090e.jpg

P1010356_zpsebac20f7.jpg

P1010360_zps1b89595c.jpg

P1010355_zpsf752fd4e.jpg

P1010358_zpsaae63680.jpg

P1010359_zps5c697c04.jpg

Thanks for looking :thumbsup:

rishgoon Cheers Luke, it's shiny as in hand. Straight up bling :lol:

Jaames Thanks mate, same here loved watching him especially in the '94 world cup where he took Italy to the final.

ooneil Cheers bro, patients and weekly searches over the years finally payed off ;)

Big big card Raj! Can only imagine it looks even better in hand. Great photos!

More of a gold whale than a white one :) well done on hunting it down.

bjs127 Cheers Brad, that's a good call this is a gold whale :lol:.

banzini Thanks Ben I can't stop taking it out and looking at it, its shiny as.

I know this a very old thread but I'm one of the very luck 25 people world wide that have this card and I was interested to know what they are worth. I cant seem to find any info on the net except for this thread.

Back
Top Bottom