Fleer Retro thoughts so far

Wow this really turned to shit didn't it, I actually enjoyed reading this thread about everyone's thoughts on FLEER RETRO, I couldn't care less about the crap some of you bring up on here, questioning eachother. If someone has an opinion on FLEER RETRO or even an update on prices etc etc then great I'd love to read it, if not bugger off and have your cat fight somewhere else!

I apologize with all this nonsense. If anyone has any questions or concerns with me, just PM me. Thanks.[/quote]

Not your fault, pretty sure you came on here with some useful information on possible "dodgy" eBay sales for some of the PMG's.

See maybe an amature that just started collecting and looks at who you collect and the cards you have purchased/sold would believe that but do you realise that I am sure that nobody would even come close to your bid retraction count and I am positive a lot of us bid and probably bid more times that yourself each month .

Your rational of 1% is a meaningless as it as a total adds to 27 you had in the last 6 mths .

Does anyone on this site even have a remotely close retraction amount as Rare Air ?

A survey on BO showed out of 50+ members that have been long time collectors and the most someone had was 4 in 6mths .

How can you justify 27 , as much as i want to buy into your excuse it just doesn't fit regardless you sold a 1 million dollar card .

If you are saying 7 bidders had a total of 76 that is an average of around 10 bid retractions if they had your bid retraction total of 27 they combined would have over 160+.

It seems funny you that has 27 in 6mths calling out cards you are not invested being shilled by guys that average 9 retractions in 6mths and you alone equal 3 of these guy's on your own!

Good lord. Please go back and read what I've said and try to comprehend it this time. Doesn't matter if you've surveyed 50 people or 500 people. We're talking about MY retractions no? That's what is in question. Who cares what others' retraction rates are. BTW, I have 17 in the past 6 months, not 27. But even at 27, 57 or even 777, it shouldn't matter as long as every single one of those retraction shows NO evidence of shilling, correct? I mean the whole point of you and those same guys who use this Retraction theory to steer my name and reputation in bad light is so that MAYBE it would validate me as a shiller/scammer. So if you were to check out every auction I had retractions and it clearly showed you that those bids were very very low and retracted very early on in the auction with plenty of days left that had no chance in manipulating or altering a sale of the card... could you still use that argument and continue to call me shady? That would be wrong. So again, I challenge you to find them and point out just ONE where it actually helped manipulate or shill the auction in any way. Until then... stop accusing someone of something they are not.

And the reason why I even posted the Retro shillers is because that's whats being discussed. It's completely different than my retracting behavior. They are NOT retracting LOW bids and early on in the auction like I have. Instead of looking at just the face value, consider the situation and how they are doing it. It's a different story. They've placed enormous bids and retracted late. Some of them have won and backed out on a few big auctions.

Wow this really turned to s*** didn't it, I actually enjoyed reading this thread about everyone's thoughts on FLEER RETRO, I couldn't care less about the crap some of you bring up on here, questioning eachother. If someone has an opinion on FLEER RETRO or even an update on prices etc etc then great I'd love to read it, if not bugger off and have your cat fight somewhere else!
here here, I want to hear about new 1/1 MJ buybacks getting pulled like this threadhttp://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/...r-retro-michael-jordan-buyback-checklist.html

Good lord. Please go back and read what I've said and try to comprehend it this time. Doesn't matter if you've surveyed 50 people or 500 people. We're talking about MY retractions no? That's what is in question. Who cares what others' retraction rates are. BTW, I have 17 in the past 6 months, not 27. But even at 27, 57 or even 777, it shouldn't matter as long as every single one of those retraction shows NO evidence of shilling, correct? I mean the whole point of you and those same guys who use this Retraction theory to steer my name and reputation in bad light is so that MAYBE it would validate me as a shiller/scammer. So if you were to check out every auction I had retractions and it clearly showed you that those bids were very very low and retracted very early on in the auction with plenty of days left that had no chance in manipulating or altering a sale of the card... could you still use that argument and continue to call me shady? That would be wrong. So again, I challenge you to find them and point out just ONE where it actually helped manipulate or shill the auction in any way. Until then... stop accusing someone of something they are not.

And the reason why I even posted the Retro shillers is because that's whats being discussed. It's completely different than my retracting behavior. They are NOT retracting LOW bids and early on in the auction like I have. Instead of looking at just the face value, consider the situation and how they are doing it. It's a different story. They've placed enormous bids and retracted late. Some of them have won and backed out on a few big auctions.

You had 27 at the first half of 2012 and 17 the back end already a total of 44 in 1 year Wow !

Good day to you Like i said I have had a total of 2 in 5 years .

2011 6JB Michael Jordan 1 (97-98 #6 E-X JAMBALAYA) -> this being pulled makes me sad :( not that i was going to buy another box anyway lol

You had 27 at the first half of 2012 and 17 the back end already a total of 44 in 1 year Wow !

Good day to you Like i said I have had a total of 2 in 5 years .

Good for you! Pat yourself on the back there. You've got almost none but you've also barely sold/bought anything on eBay so um... yea whatever.

And please quit this nonsense until you bring some proof ok? Stop flooding this thread with all this ugliness. We're here to discuss Retros as a product and how they're doing in the market. Again, EVERY SINGLE retraction I had shows no evidence of shilling as they were low low bids that were retracted very early on in the auction. So quit being fixed on the number alone and focus on what really matters with retractions and thats how, when and why they were placed. Only then can you truly say I am shady. Thanks for trying tho and don't forget to pat yourself on the back.

Peace.

2011 6JB Michael Jordan 1 (97-98 #6 E-X JAMBALAYA) -> this being pulled makes me sad :( not that i was going to buy another box anyway lol

Yeah, I can understand how painful it must when you ONLY manage to pull one MJ on card auto from 3 boxes!!!
Hahaha

I admire your control against temptation. You had that retro box for over a week now, right? Well goodluck with your bust and may the Mojo gods be with you. An MJ PMG pls.

Thanks mate, just been overwhelmed with other things happening at home, so the box has been put aside for a bit! Want to enjoy busting it!

Back
Top Bottom