Flawless - Panini Signatures on a grand scale

I'm in the MojoBreaks 2 box (case) Flawless teambreak #1. I took Miami for $180. There's a second one started up.. I had a look, and the Trailblazers were $385 I think. :blink: Hit a Lillard Auto and you'd have some pretty tasty offers coming in.:rolleyes:

For 3000 I'd rather get a set of MJ Master Collection, and know I'd get 4 MJ autos.

Diamonds and emeralds on cards?

Spot on mate. Look what they did with the gold rush cards. /5 & /10....... Now /49.

I expect the same with these diamond cards in later releases.

I'm in the MojoBreaks 2 box (case) Flawless teambreak #1. I took Miami for $180. There's a second one started up.. I had a look, and the Trailblazers were $385 I think. :blink: Hit a Lillard Auto and you'd have some pretty tasty offers coming in.:rolleyes:

hey, did you pay by credit card?? ive tried two different ones and its not accepting either. grrrr.

Gotta say I'm not a fan of the red & green parallels which makes buying Gloves easy for me, only the golds it is then.

I do think the designs and foil usage is getting better on Panini cards though. Some of these autos and patches are pretty nice looking.

Just saw the checklist for Flawless and I think I need a tissue.

I was under the impression I was done having to buy Payton cards for the rest of the year (since there been about a thousand of them so far), to my surprise there are 17 new Payton autos in Flawless :(

Not to mention 9 of them are 1/1's FML :mad:

Anyone else about to be raped by this product?
From what I saw there is no Mayo on Flawless. Which is fine by me, my jewelry collection doesnt extend much past watches.

I see, so the idea is that you can take a loss of 'x' amount of teams not selling, because you weight all the cost into the top 15 teams. Smart. Might try and put one together (and start collecting Atlanta Hawks cards at the same time!) :)

No, they actually don't run the break until all spots are sold.. the flawless spots start from $59 for the bottom teams.

If they do randoms, mojobreaks usually put MEM & MIN together as one spot.. (not sure why though)

The flawless case cost is through the roof for OKC, Lakers and Cavs as Panini garantee a Durant/Kobe or Irving auto in every case.

No, they actually don't run the break until all spots are sold.. the flawless spots start from $59 for the bottom teams.

If they do randoms, mojobreaks usually put MEM & MIN together as one spot.. (not sure why though)

The flawless case cost is through the roof for OKC, Lakers and Cavs as Panini garantee a Durant/Kobe or Irving auto in every case.

Been in plenty of mojobreak breaks where not all the spots are sold... they then random them (base / inserts) off to anyone thats hitless and any big mojo is used for competitions etc - or thats how it used to run anyways

Back
Top Bottom