eBay and Paypal -The Big Loophole Scam plus ebay member syoung5599.

Re: eBay and Paypal -The Big Loophole Scam plus ebay member syoung5599. Sellers Bewar

its a bunch or horsesh!t anyway since u cant even leave anything but positive.

I've been trying to leave feedback in bunches of 5 or 10 (since I had 34 to leave lol), they usually last a few hours or a day before being removed.

Re: eBay and Paypal -The Big Loophole Scam plus ebay member syoung5599. Sellers Bewar

I've been trying to leave feedback in bunches of 5 or 10 (since I had 34 to leave lol), they usually last a few hours or a day before being removed.

I don't understand why Ebay has to remove factual information that syoung5599 is a scum of the universe. It should be your freedom of speech!!!!

Re: Recent enquiry to Financial Ombudsman Service about PayPal
Australia Pty Limited

We refer to your recent correspondence with the FOS dated 17 August
2011. I have reviewed your claim and provided a summary below.

3 Results of PayPal’s investigation:

In Accordance with PayPal's User Agreement, PayPal will generally
require the buyer to ship an item that the buyer claims is Significantly
Not as Described back to the seller (at the buyer’s expense), and PayPal
will generally require a seller to accept the item back and refund the
buyer the full purchase price plus original shipping costs. The buyer
provided the return tracking information; we grant the claim in the
buyer’s favour and we processed the refund on your behalf.

In this case, the buyer stated he did not receive all of the
merchandise. PayPal instructed him to return the merchandise he did
receive for a full refund. Upon receiving the returned merchandise, you
advised PayPal that the buyer did not return the correct cards. Your
attempt to appeal the outcome of the claim failed, since the police
report provided did not outline how the merchandise differed. The
police report did not explain the financial lost or fraudulent activity
of the buyer. It only stated the buyer did not return the correct
merchandise. In the future, PayPal needs documentation outlining the
merchandise returned with an explanation regarding the financial loss.

4 Conclusion

I have reviewed the information provided and as a courtesy, I issued a
credit of $200.00 USD to post to your PayPal balance within the next 3-5
business days. Please understand that PayPal’s Seller Protection Policy
does not extend to disputes about the quality of the merchandise, it
only protects sellers from reversals related to non-receipt complaints
or reports of unauthorised use of a buyer’s PayPal account.

It's good to finally get it sorted out correctly (in my favour), but the as a courtesy bit is funny.
If ebay apparently follows those rules in Hong Kong where you can't say negative things about sellers therefore they remove the negative feedback left by buyers, then they have to look further at laws in other countries, in this case, they say I didn't provide enough information in the Police document, WELL, NSW Police don't give me a copy of the Incident Report!, they don't give it to anyone, it was only as a courtesy (see Paypal, that is the correct use of the word) that they typed up the document for me and then sent to paypal. This document reference the Police report which actually did state what was send and received and dates and all the information, they just don't give that out to the public. If Paypal had contacted the Police I'm sure they could have got more information to verify.

So after all this I get my money back (well, the negative balance removed) BUT the scammer also gets to keep the other money, this wasn't a reversal of the decision!!!!!! Paypal can afford the $200 without even the blink of an eye so in effect this is a shut you up payout. I am seriously annoyed, fed up, disheartened by the actions of such a large and dominant player in the worldwide buying and selling online market. Wow. Just wow man.

Happy to see you get your cash back, but like you disappointed that the scammer gets to keep the $$$.

Glad to see it settled but annoying how they put ya through all the crap when u did the right thing. Just shows all they see is $$$ and don't really care bout how they get it.

What a bunch of *****s. Surely this is the clearest cut scam/rip off with all the evidence they could ever want and you still have to bust your ass to get any sort of action on it and all they do is give you some hush money and the scammer still gets to sit on his lazy fat scammer ass and reap the rewards for his scam.

Im glad your not out of pocket Matt bit geez this ****s me can't imagine how your feeling

Good outcome in the end Matt. Believe me the payment was not done out of courtesy that is just there way of saying "we f*cked up and better give this guy his money back quickly". Believe me this is what happens with these FOS claims 99.9% of the time.
They would have reviewed the entire claim and realised they made a mistake, the "bullsh!t story" is just to cover there ar$e

finally bro wow well done one for the good guys

Matt, I'm happy that you got your money back. But I really think that Paypal got off too lightly, they should be compensating you for all your lost time as well. Well, at least there was a resolution in the end. Cheers Alex

Matt, well done for keeping up the fight on this. Even though syoung5599 got away with it im glad you stuck it to paypal. Well done mate!

Matt well done and about time on your money :) Good to see the $$$ where they should be

Good to know that there some kind of light at the end of the tunnel.
But having to spend your time dealing with this situation is something that they can't repay you back.

Back
Top Bottom