1995/96 Finest "Mystery" #M1
1995/96 SP "1996 NBA All-Star" #AS2
1992/93 Fleer "All-Star Weekend" #6 of 24
1993/94 Fleer "Living Legends" #4 of 6
1996/97 Upperdeck "Predictor Scoring 1" Cell Redemption #P3
1996/97 Metal "Steel Slammin'" #6 of 10

thanks for the deal steve

:wave:

That it correct. The 9 cards listed above have been sent to Graham today, Friday 6th March via Express Post (consignment number: BV0674487).
When Graham receives the cards he will find them packaged and ready to be posted to Dyno57 via an enclosed EXPRESS POST INTERNATIONAL satchel (the consignment number on the EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL package that will be sent to Dyno57 is: LX048923361AU).
ONCE Graham receives, inspects and verifies the 9 cards are correct, he will inform Dyno57 to send me (good_old_bball) his payment. As soon as Dyno57 sends me the full payment in PayPal, I will tell Graham that payment has been received and i'll give him the green light so he can send the cards to Dyno57.
Cheers mate. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Dyno57 - cards have been received by me from good_old_bball and all is in order. Please proceed with payment to Steve and once this is confirmed I will send.

good_old_bball - Steve please advise once Dyno57 has sent payment and I will ship to the address supplied by Dyno57.

Dyno57 - Thanks for your payment mate, I got it yesterday in my paypal. cheers and i'll PM Graham and advise him to post your cards to ya by the express post international service as promised.

Graham - Payment received mate, so now you cn officially post off the Jordan inserts to Dyno57 to his address as noted. cheers for all the help mate, ur one champ!!

Cards were sent today via Express Post International as requested by Steve. Cards were posted at Brisbane GPO approx 1:40pm AEST :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Glad to have been of assistance with this trade.

Back
Top Bottom