Dangerskillz Draws

Re: my sketch card creations...Iron Man, Predator & Spike

newest work
StephanLynch-Leonidasfrom300.jpg

Leonidas from 300

yeah love the Ironman one mate, keep it up think your on to something there. I couldn't draw/sketch to save my life.
cheers mate...drawing is very theraputic for me. I'm sure if you gave it a real hard go you would be better then you think you are.
I love the Spike!!! Very very nice indeed!! :) You should throw some up on eBay for $hits and giggles to see what sort of response they conjure up!!
Thanks mate. I was thinking of doing that last week ...putting them up on ebay....might do around 10 or more and then decide what to do with them. At the moment i got a couple ideas.

Re: my sketch card creations...Iron Man, Predator, Spike & Leonidas

If they go on eBay, be sure to post up the links!!! I think there will be a few OCT members who would be proud to have one in their collection!

What medium are you using?
- Sketched with Pencil
- Coloured with POSCA pens (1mm & 3mm) and also some brush work with mixed acrylic paints

If they go on eBay, be sure to post up the links!!! I think there will be a few OCT members who would be proud to have one in their collection!

Will do mate :thumbsup:

If your looking for suggestions, you should draw Admiral Ackbar with 'It's A Trap' written above/below it.

For ****s & giggles anyway

keep it up:thumbsup:

If your looking for suggestions, you should draw Admiral Ackbar with 'It's A Trap' written above/below it.

For ****s & giggles anyway

funny you say that ...."IT's A TRAP!" happens to be my message sound for when i receive emails on my phone

Did try an Ackbar sketch a while back...might give it another shot.

keep it up:thumbsup:

Thanks Tom!

nice work, the 300 one is the best one yet, in my opinion anyway

Thanks GiRDS

If a slight chance anybody is interested in any of these cards...let me know so i can put them up on ebay or something.

---------- Post added 30-08-2010 at 04:37 PM ----------

or just PM me...

Im interested in Spike :D Possibly Predator to go along with my break im about to do (hopefully tomorrow)

best of luck with the break mate...not sure if i should put these cards up on ebay or if somebody wanted to PM me an offer :)

My next card is of Nic Nat. I've done the first half of it tonight so hopefully i should be able to finish it by tommorow night.

Been working at this over the last couple nights. I know its a 'Sport' card but still a sketch card :)
StephanLynch-NicNat-2.jpg

Nic Natanui

Been working at this over the last couple nights. I know its a 'Sport' card but still a sketch card :)
StephanLynch-NicNat-2.jpg

Nic Natanui

very nice nic nat there... didnt someone say they would pay some $ for one?? i think it was westcoastking...

very nice nic nat there... didnt someone say they would pay some $ for one?? i think it was westcoastking...
Thanks Tom.
He's aware of it and what i might plan to do with it ;)
At the moment i want to try and get it signed by Nic Nat and then maybe put it up on ebay.

Re: my sketch card creations...Iron Man, Predator, Spike, Leonidas & Nic Nat

AWESOME, looks good dude, plans are good too, Keep me Updated, again GR8 WRK

Will be putting 2 or more of my sketch cards up on the bay very soon hopefully...maybe this weekend.

Let me know which cards people are interested in most so i can list them guys?

AWESOME, looks good dude, plans are good too, Keep me Updated, again GR8 WRK

Cheers mate will keep you updated on the Nic Nat..ive left the bottom relatively blank for him to sign it...just finding him and getting him to sign is the hard part.

---------- Post added 02-09-2010 at 06:04 PM ----------

SALE SALE $ALE :)
EBAY EBAY EBAY
http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/forum/buying-selling-trading-non-sport/83410-my-sketch-cards-iron-man-predator-gremlins-300-a.html#post770347
eBay Seller: stephanplynch: Collectables items on eBay Australia

All up for sale except the Nic Nat of course!

---------- Post added 02-09-2010 at 06:35 PM ----------

my deviant art page by the way guys if you're interested

Dangerskillz on deviantART

another new card guys
DangerskillzPSC.jpg

The Sith vs. The Rancor

Re: Dangerskillz PSC's...(05/09) Sith vs. Rancor

I like the look of that one mate! :thumbsup:

yeah the new one is great aswe.. the 300 is my favourite by far, im watching may do a bit of a snipe at the end

I like the look of that one mate! :thumbsup:
Thanks mate. Inspired by Force Unleashed concept art.

yeah the new one is great aswe.. the 300 is my favourite by far, im watching may do a bit of a snipe at the end
Thanks Aron good luck with the auction mate.

Im thinking of doing a couple more 300 cards soon.

Back
Top Bottom