Completed crg0084 & johnsmithysmithy

crg0084

Looking for pies autos
Real Name
chris
eBay User
crg0084
Crg0084 gets $$$ as agreed paypal.

johnsmithysmithy gets cotchin and kreuzer platinums sent registered insured post.

AGREE?

Joseph has cards but is trying to get something for nothing saying one auto has a slight scratch on the sig cards where fine when left here where sent in soft + hard sleeves and bubble mailer registered insured mail.
I offered him to return the cards for a refund excluding post and paypal costs he declined. Therefore i can only assume this deal is complete.
Not sure if i have done the right thing here but i have offered a refund what more can i do the cards where in perfect condition. This trade has been a nightmare from start to finish. Wish i never sold to you. :(

Hello Chris,

I just think you should be honest if the Auto looked unclean, its the first time Ive got a card thats not a clean Auto, don't worry about it,

Joe

All users be aware of this member after i offered him a refund on return of all cards he declined as he only wanted a part refund saying dont worry about it i will keep the cards.
Then very sneakily and underhanded/dishonest attempted to file a dispute claim with paypal saying the cards are extremely different to what he expected. He has then esculated the claim but paypal has closed it at this point saying no case. He was offered a refund but only wanted part refund if you are that unhappy with a card does it not make sense to return them. BE AWARE ALL MEMBERS ESPECIALLY IF DEALING THROUGH PAYPAL WITH THIS GUY

Not very happy with this seller, I was not happy with one of my cards, I did not want to give him a bad feedback but he gave me one first. one of the cards was not mint the Autograph was not clean I wanted compensation for about $20 to $25 dollars because he was not honest but he want me to return the cards and give me a total money back and not give me compensation, This person should of told me from the start something is wrong even tho it wasn't his fault the card wasn't mint he should of told me because he was going to sell this card to another person and not be honest with that person as well. If he told me from the start that the card was not a clean autograph I want of been happy and wouldn't offer him top dollar, As well this seller swears at me in PM and that abuse, I wanted this to be handle in a civil way and got paypal involved but its not a ebay transaction so they can't help alot, I tried to get advice from Graham a admin on this forum before I do anything but this seller was trigger happy to give me bad feedback, I wasn't happy and I hope that we can take about this bad feedback and sort this out as honest human beings thanks Joseph

There is to be no retaliation negative feedbacks left here, your feedback will be deleted. What are you saying, that you bought a card without looking at scans to see it's condition for yourself? Sounds like you have only yourself to blame.

There is to be no retaliation negative feedbacks left here, your feedback will be deleted. What are you saying, that you bought a card without looking at scans to see it's condition for yourself? Sounds like you have only yourself to blame.

The picture were tiny and hard to notice the faults

Ive never had a problems with NBA autographs even for memorabilia so I thought AFL autographs would be the same but I did ask the seller to be honest to me, now I have to ask all seller on ebay and all forums now how is the Autograph, maybe I should of asked for a bigger picture next time but I thought card collectors on forums are honest, If I sell my cards Iam honest with the condition of all my cards, thanks

I was honest with you those cards where mint 99% of people would have been happy with them. You haggled with me for every cent through the whole process i was a fool for thinking you would be happy with the cards. I HAVE LEARNED MY LESSON. The scans where full size scans of the card on oztion and you can click on it for larger view.
You asked for a $20 refund i said i couldnt do that but if you returned all cards i would give you a refund minus post costs ect. YOU DECLINED. Then you proceded to sneak off to paypal and file a dispute which you esculated to a claim they rejected it as i offered you a refund but you only wanted a part refund very sneaky and dishonest. Seiously if you where that UNHAPPY with the cards why not return them you know that you where just trying to strech the deal to your advantage. I am very disapointed with how this has ended in 3 years of trading on ebay, oztion ozcardtrader ect you are the first one i have had any problems of this type with and first negative feedback for me EVER so i think saying that i am a HONEST person. Make your own judgment.

regards chris

And you did not pay top dollar trust me you paid on par if not less than what they sell on ebay.
Also i appologise for language but dickhead really i would not say is a highly offensive word and i was quite upset at the time

how can give you your total money back not be compensation enough??? Do you want me to throw in a extra $50??? It seems nothing i could possibly have done would have pleased you

Because I wish to keep them but now Im thinking you are going alittle overboard, if I can send the bad card back and get a refund for that card, I don't know why I can't get a compensation because if I give this card back you will go and sell it to someone else and not be honest, If you did not swear at me then I would be more civil but you abuse me and I don't like to be treat like that some of the words was very abusing and it has hurt my feeling etc, thanks

I advise Admin to check my PM from crg0084 (Chris) on the subject Re: kreuzer 19-03-2009 06:57 AM

I felt very sad what he said and he has called me something that Im very insulted with and has hurt my feelings, very unprofessional, thanks Joseph

Let me address the issues here

a) we can't just "look at my pms" - if you want us to investigate the issues in a PM you must report them to us.

b) the "other members" you have complained to me about getting involved in this is actually a moderator on this site. I'm sure he will read shortly the PM report you made about him last night. And yes, he does collect NBA cards.

c) if you receive a card, and you are not happy with it, and the seller offers for you to send the card back for a full refund and you refuse, thats the end of it. The seller has completed their obligation to you. The seller has absolutely ZERO requirement to give a partial refund of any kind. Now for you to create a PayPal claim for a partial refund because you didn't like the card, now that's just low. I wouldn't expect that to see that happen again to another member here. Do you buy items from the shop, see that they aren't up to your standard, then proceed to lean over the counter and swipe $20 from the till as a "partial refund" ?? No you wouldn't, you would return the item for a full refund and if they didn't have more of what you wanted, you would go and look elsewhere for that item. Why didn't that happen here ?

Thanks for your assistance Graham. would you please be able to remove the negative feedback that was left for me. I hope that this whole situation has not affected my reputation.

Regards chris

Back
Top Bottom