Blowout cards member, help needed.

ozguy3825

kobemania
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
parr2004
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone on there has had an deals with Ironcourtcards?? I had my first deal with him on there and its gone south quickly. It was a pretty big deal which involved me getting 2 Kobe autos and sending quite a bit in return. He said he had sent his and i sent mine a couple of days later. A couple of days after i told him i had sent mind he left the site saying there were to many scammers on there. I followed his ebay link to contact him there but he says he's never been on Blowout cards before yet the name i got from Ironcourtcards for the trade was Jason Ling from Hong Kong and the Ebay guys name is Jai Ling from Hong Kong.

This may be the last straw for me, to much crap gone wrong and to many $$$ lost to assholes.

Any help would be great or any idea on what step i might take next. Thanks.

That sucks that you got shafted.

Having said that, the Blowout member feedback forum has some of the best reading on the internet. Everyone should have a read when they have nothing better to do.

How long ago was it sent? And which service? (express, registered, regular)
Coz if its still in transit and if you can find out the which postal office distributes that mail in that area,
you can try and contact them, explain the situation and see if you can have the parcel intercepted
and returned to sender.

If it is registered, try ringing Australia Post and see if they might be able to track it down for you.
And explain to them what happened.

i sent mine registered as he said he did too. He didnt give me any info on his package tho. Mine was sent registered on 25-2 so it would have arrived by now.

Back
Top Bottom