Anyone know of Matthew_carr92 from blowout, he's from Perth???

if it was me mate i'd tell him to bugger of, hate people who try to scam people, I am new on here and am willing to pay my dues and get a good rep up, so I like the rules, sorts out the people who want to meet and have a good fair trade and maybe even make a new mate along the way from the pricks who try to make a easy buck, I am pissed that this bloke is messing up the good name mat lol

if it was me mate i'd tell him to bugger of, hate people who try to scam people, I am new on here and am willing to pay my dues and get a good rep up, so I like the rules, sorts out the people who want to meet and have a good fair trade and maybe even make a new mate along the way from the pricks who try to make a easy buck, I am pissed that this bloke is messing up the good name mat lol
haha, no issue with trying to scam he, that I could tell anyways.
Just had some "classy" replies to some pm's between us.

Yeah same dude Clarence, had some interesting correspondence with him so far....:cautious:
Just told him flat out won't deal with him from his reputation on here & blowout.

Haha he tried to make a deal with me on BO, but I could "smell" the desperation to get something done from his pms. Lol

i wanted to like your last comment twice clarence. Well said

Great work mods and .... thank you for being a freind( sung like they do in the golden girls opening song) haha

Informative! Autobots, transform and roll out

Back
Top Bottom