A-League Discussion Thread (spoilers)

Tommy Oar too. Looks like A-League and Socceroo's auto's in this set, looking good so far.

i think its a different set all together. the company they signed for is the same company as the ones who did the big bash card set.

i think its a different set all together. the company they signed for is the same company as the ones who did the big bash card set.

I could have imagined I saw Select on the folder. It might be the big bash release - i will double check.

Still not over the embarrassing display by Sydney FC last night. Only thing that makes me a little happy is that we are still above the Wanderes

Flyer will be available 1st week of November.

Socceroos sigs including Schwartzer, and the one's already mentioned above plus a few more.

One A-league sigs per team featuring Heskey, Ono, Kewell, etc.

2013/14 A League + Socceroos Cards Make-up:
Factory Case: 12 Boxes + Case Card
Factory Box: 32 Packs/ 7 cards
Base Set: 100 cards included 10 clubs.
SUBSET:
1. Socceroos Road To Rio (25): 1: 4 Packs

25 –card set featuring the players who have represented Australia and qualified for the 2014 BRAZIL FIFA
World Cup.
2. Hyundai A League All-stars (20): 1 : 16 Packs
20 card set featuring the Superstars of the Hyundai A League 2013/14 season.
3. A League Medalists Cards (20): 1: 16 packs

20 Medal cards in the set includes every medal winners of season 2009/10 to 2012/13. This subset covers
medal winners from past 4 seasons.
4. Triple Treat (7) : 1: 64 Packs
This individually numbered limited edition card set features 7 players who are going to achieve the
exceptional accolades of three consecutive World Cup appearances.
5. A League Signature Card (10): 1: 32 packs
1 star player from each of the 10 clubs has signed 500 cards each.
Eugene Galekovic, Thomas Broich, Marcos Flores, Orlando Engelaar, Archie Thompson, Emile Heskey, Shane Smeltz, Brett
Emerton, Paul Ifill, Youssouf Hersi.
6. Socceroos Signature Cards (8): 1: 96 Packs
Eight super Socceroos have signed 250 cards each. This is one of a life time opportunity to secure a star
stunned Socceroos signature set in one series. HIGHLY COLLECTABLE.
Mark Schwarzer, Lucas Neill, Harry Kewell, Tommy Oar, Matt McKay, Brett Holman, Tomas Rogic,
Luke Wilshire.

7. CASE CARD (4):
One Case Card per factory case. Four different case cards to be released featuring the A League
Champions of 2009/10 to 2012/13 season. Only 110 cards each released. The 4 cards are:

2009/10 A League Champions: Sydney FC
2010/11 A League Champions: Brisbane Roar
2011/12 A League Champions: Brisbane Roar
2012/13 A League Champions: Central Coast Mariners

thomas rogic and youssouf hersi are the two i'd be after.

feeling for james and fc fans, brett emerton :/

set looks very promising though, wouldve loved a mile jedinak auto. but the aussies they picked i think were good choices besides lucas neil.

Dam it's a big release. 440 cases!

Disappointing no Ono or ADP but im pretty happy with a Heskey sig.

id much prefer hersi to ono. but thats just personal preference. i heard ono was reluctant to sign. ADP would've been nice, not that i would've kept it, just wouldn't been good for the average box buster to have a crack at hitting

yeah owen as a newcastle fan you'd have to be happy with the heskey.

I'm happy with 440 case and 500 sigs per player, should make the cards a decent price for me to pick up

Aleague.jpg

So far for round 4 in fox fantasy A-League I rank 2nd in Australia and I still have 5 players to play :D

That's the only thing I can be happy about with the A-League at the moment. Another dud game by Sydney FC without scoring a goal. Really need to sack Frank Farina, the guy has no idea.

more expensive than a lot of NFL stuff!!!!

i dont really know much about the NFL market, but i dont think the price is much different from the aleague sets that were around when it first started.

Back
Top Bottom