2012 Select Eternity Series 2.

im behind dave on this one, i hope he keeps on making products like this. prospects were just unbelieveable, a product that started a new era in cards

Could Dave get photos of the players in their Junior Club jumpers...kinda like what UD is doing with NBA?

Funny to see all the usual cheer squad on Selects Facebook page about this story.

Is that Adam Bolton a member on here???

Funny to see all the usual cheer squad on Selects Facebook page about this story.

Is that Adam Bolton a member on here???

Not sure. Seen him make a lot of comments on their page before. I think Select removed that comment this morning...

Select removed his comment as i had a discussion about it with him.... they obviuosly didnt like it

Dave is a legend for all the work he has done this year, looks like he has given Select the kick in the arse they needed. The way Select have reacted is damn childish though... Looks like they are going to actually do something a little different. Is there any word if Coach signatures are in this set? Dave should do Auskick Possible Prospects as a piss take :)

f6cc2ff288.jpg

Unfortunately these muppets dont realise it was not the draft prospects but the limited high end cards that were the attraction. We all know that Select dont want or have the ability to make something that high quality or limited.

So rather than just make a better product and give collectors what they want they just go and winge and cry to the AFL and get them to shut Dave down.

I look forward to seeing Dave's response.

Funny this press release this the same week that esp announce they will have patch and double autos in their new NRL product.

Unfortunately these muppets dont realise it was not the draft prospects but the limited high end cards that were the attraction. We all know the dont want or have the ability to make something that high quality or limited.

I look forward to seeing Dave's response.

I also look forward to seeing Daves response :thumbsup:

Just wondering......is the stuff on Select FB page the work of one person representing Select or the work of Select the Company! Pretty sure one of the members from here runs that FB page for Select!

they should do a captain coach signature card redemption

or a magic moments/highlight reel signature redemption which is an outstanding moment in a game in season 2011 and its a signature of the player in the mement, i.e the fletcher run down on garlett to cause a draw. front of the card would have fletcher laying the tackle and the signature on the back would give the details of the game and a run down of what happened and a faded profile picture of fletcher for example

yesterday (5th of june) SEN 1116 sports radio brought up the topic of the new AFL cards (75 player release) during the morning glory show. i didnt get to listen to the station because my boss has band me for any football talk (he is a sport hater! very unaustralian lol) so i missed it! and my brother inlaw told me it was a very good convo. was anyone listening to it? and is there a link for it anywhere?

I have no idea Owen but apparently it was a good 20ininchat about the cards

The AFL really are f**cked when it comes to copyright. I am a member of a Collingwood fan site and a few years back I produced a badge for the site that featured the stripes and a magpie on it.
It was meant just for our members to wear to games etc so we can meet each other.

The AFL sent me a very threatening cease and desist letter and we had to remove them.

The AFL really are f**cked when it comes to copyright. I am a member of a Collingwood fan site and a few years back I produced a badge for the site that featured the stripes and a magpie on it.
It was meant just for our members to wear to games etc so we can meet each other.

The AFL sent me a very threatening cease and desist letter and we had to remove them.

Seriously how else were u meant to make a collingwood badge what idiots lol

Back
Top Bottom