2012 Select Eternity Series 2.

so 275 previously, this time 300 autos ? why would they go up for? Personally when autos are low numbered they are way more desired, i say 300 is alot, even 275

Does it surprise you Matt? Look at how well Draft prospects went. Of course they wanted to get their greedy litttle hands on that money.

David if this truly is the end of a product series that WE have all come to love, from the bottom of our hearts we thank you.

It is you and you alone that changed the face of collecting within Australia and i will miss my low numbered, limited release that gave us the collectors everything we have ever wanted.

Truly thank-you and thank god for 2012 draft prospects. The king of the hobby.:cry:

Shit. I started a new thread on it. Huge compliment to Dave dont you think. The fact that they actually mentioned it on the AFL website talk volumes. I dont think a select product has even been mentioned before.

Snookered. Unbelievable.

Fuck you Select you greedy pigs. Thank fuck your not making NRL anymore.

They've definitely stepped up the publicity/advertising this year, and we all know why...

Full credit to Dave and the guys over at footycards.com.au for listening to collectors and being able to create a popular and highly collectable card series. Speaks volumes that the series has well and truly sold out and that Select is now jumping on the idea. No better example of the smaller guy sticking it to the big guy.

Lets face facts. Select wont do it properly and will be scratching their head this time nect year as to why Wang is stuck with unsold stock.

Should start a facebook page to boycott Select series. Power to the people.:mad:

TRUE DAT
atleast we all know now how fucked up select are cant even come up with a series on there own they have to copy someones brilliant idea and stuff it up great work select NOT!
seriously aint that hard to come up with a series all they need to do is listen to collectors and do what they suggest and BAM! great series right there i know id love it if they did that

Lets face facts. Select wont do it properly and will be scratching their head this time nect year as to why Wang is stuck with unsold stock.

Agreed. It will be like all the other half efforts from Select, for example 2010 AFL Scanlens and the last Ashes cricket set that was a massive flop. The reason Draft Prospects was so well received by collectors was because the series reflected what collectors had been asking for, something Select know nothing about. If footycards.com.au can still do their thing then this Select stuff will be no competition for Dave and Draft Prospects 2013.

The mock up in the article looks terrible.

As they say, money talks and bulls**t walks, Select will only listen when their bottom line is hurting.

Boycott Series 2, boycott 2013 and stick to Teamcoach.

Maybe David can switch to doing VFL/SANFL/WAFL/NEAFL cards. :whistle:

The mock up in the article looks terrible.

As they say, money talks and bulls**t walks, Select will only listen when their bottom line is hurting.

Boycott Series 2, boycott 2013 and stick to Teamcoach.

Maybe David can switch to doing VFL/SANFL/WAFL/NEAFL cards. :whistle:

VFL not out of the equation. He is an avid Port Melbourne supporter. Although many VFL players are contracted to AFL cards so licensing etc comes into play.

I think he would love to do some kind of Borough team set, if given the opportunity.

VFL not out of the equation. He is an avid Port Melbourne supporter. Although many VFL players are contracted to AFL cards so licensing etc comes into play.

I think he would love to do some kind of Borough team set, if given the opportunity.

Just do what ITG does with their Hockey cards without an NHL or NHLPA license; edit out team and league logos, and only refer to the team by it's location with no reference to "Football Club" or their club name (ie Boroughs) :D

Just do what ITG does with their Hockey cards without an NHL or NHLPA license; edit out team and league logos, and only refer to the team by it's location with no reference to "Football Club" or their club name (ie Boroughs) :D

Wow do you have any pics? Would love to see how other companies get around this! Although the Borough would be close to a trademark name :lol:

Back
Top Bottom