2012/13 Panini Crusades & Select MOJO recap + story of yet another A1 MOJO bust

A1CardsandGaming

@ A1, we love collecting as much as you do !
Real Name
Terry
eBay User
www.A1CardsandGaming.com
*From our facebook page

A very interested night for A1 MOJO

One of my regulars came past the shop last night on the search of some A1 MOJO. While I watched him pick out the boxes he wanted, I really had the urge to bust some Crusade which is not too expensive and is a really nice looking product for the price point ! Offering refractors in every pack :hearts: + 3 game used and 3 auto's per box.

Michael chose his 2 boxes (2 x Crusade & 1 x 12/13 SP authentic)
He rarely busts in the shop so I said I might bust a box of crusade too. He asked if I was going to bust mine that he would bust one of his.

The busting begins.

The difference in the ferocity of busting was kind of funny. Him in a nice relaxed state and mine frantic like a virgin at a toga party.

Michael hit a nice Kemba walker auto and a gold refractor 1/10 (I forget the name but it is the RC SG from the old hornets)

* My bust is in no particular order but these were the hits

1st off is my typical kind of bust results

2012/13 Select basketball

A Corey joseph redemption plus these

now for my Crusades

#d 01/99

The Auto's were okay. No Plumlee in sight

The game used were much nicer :)

but not as nice as this one :thumbsup:

As soon as Michael and I saw this one, we knew it was special

I was a bit shocked :blink:

extremely happy with the caliber of player :woot:

After the shock and happiness at that result it was back to business

Michael went home to bust the rest (the noise from some Yugioh players was a bit full on I think)

He returned to show me what he had hit in the other boxes.
A nice Gold RC auto /25 and another gold refractor 1/10 from crusade and 5 auto's from the Authentic.
A mookie by the letter and a nice Dominique Wilkins auto After negotiating for another couple of boxes, he decided to go with another SP authentic and a 12/13 Past and Present. We were going through the boxes and one of the Past and Present had the numbers 11 at then end of the serial number and with so many #1/ cards busted that night I said it might be a sign.

Got a phone call later that he had busted a Kobe auto. Which was awesome news with him being a Kobe collector. Congrats on the PC hit champ

The A1 MOJO run continues =D>

Great value box Terry, nice to see the 1/1 out of it!!
Cheers, pretty shocked when I realized what it was. Happy days :)
Nice pull on the Shumpert mate!
Thanks Matt :thumbsup:
Wow! Great break!!!!
Thanks Adam :)
Wow that Shumpert is A1mazing!

I think Shumpert is primed for a breakout season, definitely one of the better rookies to pull a 1/1 of.
Thanks Daniel. He is a defensive monster which is something I like in players I collect. Should be a great addition to Indiana later this year :)

* To those interested, The Shumpert 1/1 and other cards have now been added to my sale page with Prices (see my signature for links)

Back
Top Bottom