11-12 Exquisite thoughts?

oh and this one too!

$(KGrHqVHJCEFBk+e6-gbBQfgC+wc!g~~60_12.JPG
4fa36b2f66feb.png

I will say that despite it being a manufactured patch and a card that should have been in an UD Black release, the Gold Signature does look nice on this one!

$(KGrHqF,!iMF!yVF-WY3BQf,+,Gy2g~~60_3.JPG

im not a fan of gold/ silver penned autos - they tend to oxidise and look old and haggard years later.
i prefer the felt tip autos

imo i dont like it i no i will get shot down but ,,,,,,,,, fake patch............... no team uniforms just not for me:confused:

imo i dont like it i no i will get shot down but ,,,,,,,,, fake patch............... no team uniforms just not for me:confused:

I don't have any issue with your opinion, because I too dislike the designs, but....

This is the mentality that people need to get away from! I thought the same until Slobby commented in one of my maildays.

The 'patch' in these cards and in any card that has manufactured material, is NOT a 'fake patch'. It is a piece of manufactured material designed to be an alternative to just cardboard.

Just because it is called a 'patch' doesn't mean it is intended to replace game used material. If anything, these cards should be compared to things like acetate and wood, where they have just used a different material to make the card out of!

Panini's manufactured logoman on the other hand.... is a fake patch!

I don't have any issue with your opinion, because I too dislike the designs, but....

This is the mentality that people need to get away from! I thought the same until Slobby commented in one of my maildays.

The 'patch' in these cards and in any card that has manufactured material, is NOT a 'fake patch'. It is a piece of manufactured material designed to be an alternative to just cardboard.

Just because it is called a 'patch' doesn't mean it is intended to replace dame used material. If anything, these cards should be compared to things like acetate and wood, where they have just used a different material to make the card out of!

Panini's manufactured logoman on the other hand.... is a fake patch!
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm good point mate didnt see it like that thanks for your thoughts

It is a great point!! How many of the older patches do we think are actually real anyway!!!! End of the day all the patches look the same.

Back
Top Bottom