#001 League Sensations & Young Guns (Framed Jersey Image on Page 13)

Off subject alittle, what would this year's Allan Langer Legends signature card numbered #001 be worth??? Katrina

so those 3 framed jerseys are only worth what you can buy a jersey for in the shops right, + what ever someone is willing to pay for the 2 cards, tops 600.

What are you on? ... I'm couldn't see you (If you had one) selling it for $600...
- What are you referencing that off exactly?
They're 1/1 cards.
It's common knowledge the 001 cards sold too cheap last release -
Jersey is $160, You wouldn't get the framing for $400. - They're massive.

Break it down all you like, You wouldn't replace it for $1000 - Without taking the 1/1's into account.

When we pulled mine apart - the jersey is fixed to the rear board. Would just be a matter of taking the back off I'd reckon. Not hard to do....

Robbie did you get yours done in a wider frame.

Not sure what you mean mate, My cards dropped through the case, So we had to pull it apart to fix them.
I took the cards out and put copies in - apart from that, It's in the original frame etc.

Except mini would have sold for 3 times that price. Was advertised $2200/$2000 or so and sold fairly quickly. From memory it was on riffs site

Are You sure it sold tho, I thought he told me the owner decided to redeem it and he told them its much harder to sell redeemed and was taken down. Its probably been sold by now tho but I don't think it sold as quick as you think.

so those 3 framed jerseys are only worth what you can buy a jersey for in the shops right, + what ever someone is willing to pay for the 2 cards, tops 600.

Don't think you will find one for anywhere close to $600 especially not now most have found their way to team collectors. In some cases I'd question if you'd even get them off them for $10,000. Are they worth that much, i'd say definitely not, but at the end of the day there is only 1 and so there is no real market value for a card like this, just what the owner is prepared to let it go for as that is the only way to get it.

Back
Top Bottom