Panini FIFA Flawless is coming!

brunty96

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jordan
eBay User
brunty96
Just found out that Panini CEO Mark Warsop announced at the industry summit they will release a FIFA Flawless product and that it is set to be the highest soccer product to date featuring on-card auto's, jersey, boots and ball patches!

Panini-Flawless-soccer.jpg

Mark Warsop:
Panini has been involved with soccer for 60 years. Dates back to 1961 and has done global soccer products ever since.

FIFA Flawless will be the highest soccer product to date. Includes on-card autographs. UEFA Prizm also coming.

TBH I've avoided buying too much of the Panini sticker auto's, however, being on card auto I will def be trying to get my first Messi signature card. Guess I'll be forking out a bit for the Gerrard boot/auto too :mad:

@Juzzomac When is the release date for this? Thank in advance

Blowout have listed cases for $3500 USD with a supposed release date of May 23.

Didn't think I'd be able to justify a box anyway, but such a high list price is going to massively over inflate the values of cards. Even the poor players in the release I'd guess will probably have any of their autos push 500+aud.

Blowout have listed cases for $3500 USD with a supposed release date of May 23.

Didn't think I'd be able to justify a box anyway, but such a high list price is going to massively over inflate the values of cards. Even the poor players in the release I'd guess will probably have any of their autos push 500+aud.

Some basketball flawless autos I've seen have gone for $10, for soccer a low would be around $80 AUD.

Cards look fantastic but maybe not enough to justify the price! Hope the value goes down in the second hand market and I can get a few bargains from ebay

Lands tomorrow. Would love to do a LIVE break of at the very least a box! @BoondasH1 @Juzzomac @brunty96 @GoMoto you think we could find 10 people at $250 per spot for a box break? I could fill 4 spots with customers. Tag anyone you think might be interested and we can smash it tomorrow night :)
  1. micknfl
  2. fahzi
  3. w.ye
  4. cherry
  5. x
  6. x
  7. x
  8. x
  9. x
  10. x

Lands tomorrow. Would love to do a LIVE break of at the very least a box! @BoondasH1 @Juzzomac @brunty96 @GoMoto you think we could find 10 people at $250 per spot for a box break? I could fill 4 spots with customers. Tag anyone you think might be interested and we can smash it tomorrow night :)
  1. micknfl
  2. fahzi
  3. w.ye
  4. cherry
  5. x
  6. x
  7. x
  8. x
  9. x
  10. x

As much as I'd like to, I can't afford it atm. Are you guys gonna be doing the breaks often?

Back
Top Bottom