Stipe Miocic
Dominick Cruz
Rafael dos Anjos
Daniel Cormier

Relic
Conor McGregor 47/199
Jim Miller 102/199
Andrei Arlovski 195/199
Jessamyn Duke 115/199 (lol "Top of the Class", she got demoted back to Invicta and crushed in her very next fight)
Ian McCall 185/199

Auto
Nik Lentz
Joseph Benavidez
Al Iaquinta
Glover Teixeira
Demetrious Johnson
Donald Cerrone
Ryan Bader 20/25

Relic Auto
Tom Lawlor
Jared Rosholt 21/25
Neil Magny 2/8

I should probably feel grateful I jagged a low numbered relic auto, but I'm guessing Magny isn't a much sought after fighter.

Knowing me though I'll say all that, yet still buy more because they're cheap and they look nice, and I want some of those Tates.

I guess the upside is Topps seems to have given up on redemptions, they're never getting Overeem or Kawajiri's autos so why bother.

Last edited:
Sheezus this is why i have been grabbing singles and not boxes. its so hit and miss these days.

i was so tempted this release with the base cards being so nice, but i bought the black parallel base set for essentially the price of one and half boxes instead.

I've been back tempted back to boxes because Tate's value has obviously sky rocketed.

But you generally see the same fighters every release until they refresh their sticker rolls. At least they've run out of Miesha "Takedown" Tate stickers. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom